Tenebreaux

May 2, 2018
I really like this game. Shame you have to make some hard choices, but that's the nature of it. I finished with Alexis cos it seemed the only way to continue the Cara/Layla combo. I'd really like a Layla/Val threesome.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I haven't played the new update with the Cara route so I'm surprised she went shopping with Lexi or Eryyn with his encouragement.

Maybe the MC is more nervous of how Nikki reacts to rivals?
Erynn takes to Cara much better than she does Nikki...
Still i had MC and Cara go to the park rather than Cara, Alexis and Erynn hanging out.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really like this game. Shame you have to make some hard choices, but that's the nature of it. I finished with Alexis cos it seemed the only way to continue the Cara/Layla combo. I'd really like a Layla/Val threesome.
There are no combo routes.

The only one likely to happen is Elena/Layla.

If you are dating someone else and Layla then you're in for a dumping. All relationships are solo only. Even the Layla/Elena one is only speculation and we aren't sure it will happen.

I'm not saying this to be a bitch but too many people seem to be trying to date groups or random duo's and it's gonna end badly. I'm trying to save your, well, saves.

Tenebreaux

May 2, 2018

If you are dating someone else and Layla then you're in for a dumping. All relationships are solo only. Even the Layla/Elena one is only speculation and we aren't sure it will happen.

I'm not saying this to be a bitch but too many people seem to be trying to date groups or random duo's and it's gonna end badly. I'm trying to save your, well, saves.
Hey, a bloke can dream! Choosing between Layla and Val is gonna be tough.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
OH , you mean this Girl,
View attachment 2158448
Of course she is one of the most gorgeous stunning girls , but my problem with her that she choose someone else than me as her 1st pickup. :cry: :cry: :mad:
I hate to be bad guy but don't atach yourself to Val. I once had conversation with Nyx Val ends up tragicaly unless of course Nyx changed her plans.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Hey , Can you convince her or try at least please.
I really have no right. I'm not her patreon however while she was on this site she and i had conversation on this forum and she said to me that well you know what. That's why i'm hesitant with Val and didn't play her route yet. And honestly even if i was her supporter i wouldn't interfeer on her decisions. I want her to tell the story however she wants without feeling pressured to change something because i or someone else dislikes certain things. For example my fav girl by far is Erynn. If Nyx decides to end up Erynn tragicaly than that's something we have to accept. Or you or anyone else can go and ask her about Val on her patron to get confirmation from her.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I really have no right. I'm not her patreon however while she was on this site she and i had conversation on this forum and she said to me that well you know what. That's why i'm hesitant with Val and didn't play her route yet. And honestly even if i was her supporter i wouldn't interfeer on her decisions. I want her to tell the story however she wants without feeling pressured to change something because i or someone else dislikes certain things. For example my fav girl by far is Erynn. If Nyx decides to end up Erynn tragicaly than that's something we have to accept. Or you or anyone else can go and ask her about Val on her patron to get confirmation from her.
Ok , thank you and I will HOPE she will change her mind. :cry: :cry: :sleep:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Hey , Can you convince her or try at least please.
Noooooooooooooo!
I will riot.
I also want to point out that if you remember Episode 9 ending where there was a girl by garbage bin. What if that's how Val will end. Layla said that it's not the first girl and if i'm not mistaken she said "Another", meaning that there were other girls who ended up that way

That's of course just my theory, i can be wrong as in some cases i am.

• Sad
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

yep-yep, I'm prepared
1668021779574.png

Tenebreaux

May 2, 2018
I also want to point out that if you remember Episode 9 ending where there was a girl by garbage bin. what if that's how Val will end. Layla said that it's not the first girl and if i'm not mistaken she said "Another", meaning that there were other girls who ended up that way

Yeah, I remember.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I also want to point out that if you remember Episode 9 ending where there was a girl by garbage bin. What if that's how Val will end. Layla said that it's not the first girl and if i'm not mistaken she said "Another", meaning that there were other girls who ended up that way

I mean so far the game was not that dark, but fuck me if that's true, I really like her.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Erynn takes to Cara much better than she does Nikki...
Still i had MC and Cara go to the park rather than Cara, Alexis and Erynn hanging out.
Oh yes.

I forgot how Erynn's "wake up call" after she mistook Nikki for the MC ends badly for her.

Reactions: LSC82

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah, I remember.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That part really got me because i thought that was Erynn. And like i said i like Erynn. I was glad of course that Erynn was just fine.

I mean so far the game was not that dark, but fuck me if that's true, I really like her.
I do like when these kind of games go dark. Especialy this one. Nyx already showed that she is willing to explore dark by placing that girl at garbage bin. So who knows what else she have planned.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

According to Elduriel Game save she is alive.
if she rejecting Mc will be bad but if she died that is tooooooooooooo much. :cry: :cry: :mad:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Layla has a stalker so there's potentially darkness in store on that route. Val's main threat would be the other guy from the athletics meet she was flirting with (I've forgotten his name), if he gets annoyed that she's chosen MC instead. Or alternatively the danger could be Tori because of jealousy over the other guy and possibly MC if he's rejected her advances.

I think Layla suggested the girl by the dumpster wasn't the first victim, if there's a serial attacker on the loose then no LI is safe.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
According to Elduriel Game save she is alive.
if she rejecting Mc will be bad but if she died that is tooooooooooooo much. :cry: :cry: :mad:
Identity of a girl behind garbage bin is unknown for now. I think it's Rachel. Brooke, the girl who works at Emily's retoraunt, said that she can be by garbage bin. So it's not Erynn or Val which is good. For how long Val will be good that remains to be seing. If Nyx made clear decision about Val the question is how? I threw one theory.

Reactions: Tenebreaux
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes