Tenebreaux

May 2, 2018
Identity of a girl behind garbage bin is unknown for now. I think it's Rachel. Brooke, the girl who works at Emily's retoraunt, said that she can be by garbage bin. So it's not Erynn or Val which is good. For how long Val will be good that remains to be seing. If Nyx made clear decision about Val the question is how? I threw one theory.
Rachel was my guess too. Unless it's a complete random. But I haven't played any of the Rachel route at all.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Rachel was my guess too. Unless it's a complete random. But I haven't played any of the Rachel route at all.
I did once go on a Rachel route nad Emily wasn't happy. Certain things happend in the office between MC and Rachel and mom had hidden camera. However i decided not to play her route anymore so i simply decided to delete it.

Reactions: Tenebreaux

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Oh... I remember this conversation... I was Nyx :ROFLMAO:

This is the internet:
View attachment 2158549
Funny thing is that i'm on this thread from the begining. Others can confirm that i'm not just a newbie here discovering this game. I did commentary, even when Nyx was here, however some of my older comments were deleted. I didn't get any notification of my comments be deleted nor did i get any notification that someone reported me. So i can't really tell on what had happend.

However i can tell you is to check with Nyx. So if i'm wrong you may correct me. And i do have memory and know what she replied to me regarding Val. I wish she was here so she can explain.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You know this converation Remind me with a great game but I always ask WHY ? why the story line force me to save ONLY one of 2 gorgeous girls and leave the other to die , So, I hope this Dark side will NOT be here too.:unsure::cry::mad:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
You know this converation Remind me with a great game but I always ask WHY ? why the story line force me to save ONLY one of 2 gorgeous girls and leave the other to die , So, I hope this Dark side will NOT be here too.:unsure::cry::mad:
It could be even more brutal. Two or more girls you're still on the path of call you at night asking for a lift home. They don't know you're with anyone else so you can only pick one of them up. Whichever you don't choose becomes a victim of the serial attacker (no reason why they couldn't attack more than one if they have a car) when walking home. So the more paths you have open the more brutal the event. However if you've been a good guy and only have one path open then no girls you know get attacked.

Tenebreaux

May 2, 2018
It could be even more brutal. Two or more girls you're still on the path of call you at night asking for a lift home. They don't know you're with anyone else so you can only pick one of them up. Whichever you don't choose becomes a victim of the serial attacker (no reason why they couldn't attack more than one if they have a car) when walking home. So the more paths you have open the more brutal the event. However if you've been a good guy and only have one path open then no girls you know get attacked.
Dude, that's dark.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
We may never know. If Nyx didn't change her plans about Val who knows if there would be more girls laying by a dumpster. Right now i do get this vibe that this game will be a bit darker.

• Sad

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Ok so I need some help here,So the last time I played was when 0.8.2 was out sometime before the release of 0.9 and so this is my first time playing since then because here is the thing I'm only on Layla's path except when I start from the end of 0.8.2 the second scene I get is MC and his Mom talking about Nikki staying over yet I'm pretty sure that didn't happen when I last played and specificly remember at some point near the end of the then content that if you are not on either Cara or Nikki's path that Cara basicly tells you to fuck off when you call her,So yeah can someone help me out with this because it might mean that I have scrap my whole playtrough which I'm not to keen on.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Erynn is alive, but as it turns out, Erynn was not the girl behind the dumpster, she was just at a modeling gig and didn't have access to her phone. Dumpster girl identity is unknown at the moment, could be Rachel.
wasn't there also samantha missing?

avent0001

Jan 4, 2019
I have solo paths for most girls, some i´m with two, on purpose, just for the dance.

But i´m confused with you guys. Or im just a prude.

If i´m dating Alexis and Nikky, there is no way, they´re not getting mad! With either of them, we´re dating and we´re close! If you´re f*cking someone else its cheating.
It has to blow up!
Am i wrong?

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
None of the main girls are dead yet but it is going to get dark before it ends and not all girls are going to have endings so some might not even make it to the end.
That is a relieve to hear that , so we will wait until "it is going to get dark" but it will be toooooo much sadness to me , Hoping
Nyx may have mercy on our beloved girls. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I have solo paths for most girls, some i´m with two, on purpose, just for the dance.

But i´m confused with you guys. Or im just a prude.

If i´m dating Alexis and Nikky, there is no way, they´re not getting mad! With either of them, we´re dating and we´re close! If you´re f*cking someone else its cheating.
It has to blow up!
Am i wrong?
you're not wrong, and while it may not have blown up yet, for example Lexi is definitely your gf, Nikki too, none of them gave any indication they would be into an open relationship, so it's just a matter of time...

Reactions: mnotwoke

avent0001

Jan 4, 2019
That is a relieve to hear that , so we will wait until "it is going to get dark" but it will be toooooo much sadness to me , Hoping
Nyx may have mercy on our beloved girls. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I dont think this is that type of game. It doesnt have that type of story. This is mostly about relationships.

Nyx could do the plot twist like AL, but it´s already been made. Should she do it again?

Don´t know.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes