ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
lol I chose to be faithful to Alexis & didn't mess with Nikki during her visit. I told her the truth when she arrived, so I was less bothered about it. Also less bothered, more relieved really, when she formally broke it off with MC, at the airport.
Was ridiculously hard turning her down!! But then it's the same for the other main girls. I totally see why people do a playthrough on each\every path!!
yeah it seems i need to do more than playthrough bcs ,man im totally cinfused with all the girls ,moms sisters and all but if i need to chose only one path will be mellisa and layken all the others come in second not even for gabi or ms adams......

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Alexis and Erynn still have their brunch?
And that awkward walk past the MC working on Melissa's backyard?

One would think that's something Alexis would mention "don't trust this guy, he did this..."
Yes, you're going to get the same portion of Erynn content, if only it's not about having her path ended (Erynn_End == True). No matter what way have you got Alexis path ended.

Reactions: LSC82

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I mean the routes that blow up (Making out with Eryyn and dating alexis : Dating both Alexis and Layla) are because MC is fucking around with two people close to each other otherwise I don't think MC has had the exclusivity conversation with anyone until he says goodbye to Cara/Nikki at the airport if the trip goes well.

So whether you are dating Alexis or Layla I think if you are honest about Nikki/Cara (and honest with them about dating someone) coming to visit it's not quite cheating (same with Valeria).

So sure the paths will eventually all be solo paths but currently the MC can still be on many different girls paths. (I think Eryyn and Alexis are more likely to end a throuple then Elena/Layla especially after MC saves Eryyn and she finally confronts her feelings for him)

• Thinking Face

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
So, Valeria shows up in multiple other LI's paths without a defined path for her currently. Is it confirmed that she is an LI at this point? I've looked through the walkthrough and cannot figure out what the best path is with her without also having to be on someone else's path (Nikki, Alexis, or Layla).

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
So, Valeria shows up in multiple other LI's paths without a defined path for her currently. Is it confirmed that she is an LI at this point? I've looked through the walkthrough and cannot figure out what the best path is with her without also having to be on someone else's path (Nikki, Alexis, or Layla).
At the end of chapter 10 I think it's almost sure she will be a proper LI. So I played it safe and made a playthrough exclusive to her.

Reactions: ryansFLYIN

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
To be with Valeria you just need to not be on Laylas path (but you need to be friends with Layla so you can't blow up the Alexis/Layla debacle and you need to make it to the cheer practice). You can be on her path solo or she can be contemplating stealing you away from Alexis

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I mean the routes that blow up (Making out with Eryyn and dating alexis
It blows up only if the MC turns Layla down and goes meet with Alexis. If not, the story lets it slide (but I can't). So it works as intended only once. Just FYI. Ep. 10 is good at forgetting things. Hopefully, Ep. 11 shows us Erynn telling Alexis about that day the MC and her made out and were about to have sex.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
To be with Valeria you just need to not be on Laylas path (but you need to be friends with Layla so you can't blow up the Alexis/Layla debacle and you need to make it to the cheer practice). You can be on her path solo or she can be contemplating stealing you away from Alexis
So would you say the best option is to date both Alexis and Layla, tell Layla about Alexis at camp, tell her you just want to be friends with her, and continue on with Valeria options? Or will you not get the park scene of Layla wanting to help you with Valeria if she knows you are with Alexis?

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
There's a way to be with Alexis and having Erynn still holding out for hope, unlike the previous poster i haven't seen any hints that this will end up in a happy throuple, Erynn is clearly jealous and conflicted about this situation, the contrast compared to how scenes play out in "pure Erynn" is quite obvious.
I'd put my money in this becomes war again rather than they decide to share.
Erynn is unsecure on what she wants because of her past expiriance. And i think others explained pretty well. Because of Ethan, whole video situation and blackmail she doesn't know how to give in, like be with MC if player is on her route. On the other hand she's jealous of pretty much any girl that may be involved as gf of MC. Take Layla for example. After the nightclub party with Layla, Elena and Zach if you chose to go with Erynn she asks about Layla, whether MC likes her or not. And i don't think that because MC is her friend and she's curious. I do however think that she's also slowly opening, especialy after Episode 10. If you're on her route there's cudling scene with between MC and Erynn.

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
So would you say the best option is to date both Alexis and Layla, tell Layla about Alexis at camp, tell her you just want to be friends with her, and continue on with Valeria options? Or will you not get the park scene of Layla wanting to help you with Valeria if she knows you are with Alexis?
I mean in the short term you can do pretty much anything you want, but in the end you won't end up with multiple girls. Eventually it'll blow up in your face if you date multiple girls (as it did already happen with Alexis/Layla for example... more of that can be expected). So if you like Val then the best option is to not date anyone just her.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Layla will still say you should ask out Valeria and she will help you if you are with Alexis. And you can date both and break up with Layla at camp and she will take it really well UNLESS you kiss her at camp (when stretching).

The best choices (#of scenes/points/ no one is pissed at MC) are to continue Alexis's path all the way until the scene when MC goes up to her room and she says "you're making it hard to get over you". This is the last chance to break up with Alexis. If you walk out her path ends no hard feelings from anyone. If you hold her then you'll have tou break up with her over the phone after getting her hopes up which is fucked up and creates resentmennt. If you want to continue Alexis's path then yes go into the room, be honest with her about Layla (minus points now but less later), then still ditch Alexis for Layla (gotta practice for your race bro! Plus winning is important for many peoples paths Nikki/Valeria etc) but when at camp don't kiss Layla as I said above then when on the bed tell her everything and choose to remain friends.

If you do this +reject kissing Erynn and tell her about Alexis +tell Alexis about Cara/Nikki (if you're not Alexis path) +tell Cara/Nikki about Alexis/Layla then MC can be dating everyone openly with no hard feelings (obvious exception being can't date both Alexis/Layla since they are sisters and Valeria/Layla since they are friends).

MC never tells a girl he is exclusive unless on the Nikki/Cara date you don't break up with them, score enough date points and have sex with them while they are there. Otherwise he will say he doesn't need other girls and Nikki/Cara are enough so if you cheat on them going forward I assume it will blow up otherwise all girls are still fair play.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I mean the routes that blow up (Making out with Eryyn and dating alexis : Dating both Alexis and Layla) are because MC is fucking around with two people close to each other otherwise I don't think MC has had the exclusivity conversation with anyone until he says goodbye to Cara/Nikki at the airport if the trip goes well.

So whether you are dating Alexis or Layla I think if you are honest about Nikki/Cara (and honest with them about dating someone) coming to visit it's not quite cheating (same with Valeria).

So sure the paths will eventually all be solo paths but currently the MC can still be on many different girls paths. (I think Eryyn and Alexis are more likely to end a throuple then Elena/Layla especially after MC saves Eryyn and she finally confronts her feelings for him)
It blows up only if the MC turns Layla down and goes meet with Alexis. If not, the story lets it slide (but I can't). So it works as intended only once. Just FYI. Ep. 10 is good at forgetting things. Hopefully, Ep. 11 shows us Erynn telling Alexis about that day the MC and her made out and were about to have sex.
I think when you go back to Alexis it's implied that "now it's gonna be official", so any messing around past that point might/will be construed as cheating.
Thus far the game allows you to "dodge" the Erynn bullet, let's see if there will be future consequences on that one...

She certainly doesn't take super well to you messing around with Erynn(if you don't dodge it), she definitely thought it was cheating.

Erynn is unsecure on what she wants because of her past expiriance. And i think others explained pretty well. Because of Ethat, whole video situation and blackmail she doesn't know how to give in, like be with MC if player is on her route. On the other hand she's jealous of pretty much any girl that may be involved as gf of MC. Take Layla for example. After the nightclub party with Layla, Elena and Zach if you chose to go with Erynn she asks about Layla, whether MC likes her or not. And i don't think that because MC is her friend and she's curious. I do however think that she's also slowly opening, especialy after Episode 10. If you're on her route there's cudling scene with between MC and Erynn.
This is different, she's always insecure, yes... but when you are doing Erynn with Alexis, you can see there are scenes to show that she's hurting inside.
For example the bed scene starts exactly the same, except instead of cuddling she just backs off turns cold and stares at the ceiling.
When you play both versions the differences become very noticeable.

I do agree that in "pure Erynn" there are signs she's getting closer to opening up, the cuddling was a lot more romantic and personal vs the conflicting emotions from the scene after the Ethan slap.

Last edited:

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
At what point is the point of no return regarding Layla and Alexis? It's been some time since I last played the game, I had been waiting for some more updates. Alexis is obviously the first one the MC can fool around with, but I wonder if you can have some of that with Layla or if you have to ignore/avoid any of the spicy interactions from the start (same with Alexis) to not end both individual LI's paths.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
At what point is the point of no return regarding Layla and Alexis? It's been some time since I last played the game, I had been waiting for some more updates. Alexis is obviously the first one the MC can fool around with, but I wonder if you can have some of that with Layla or if you have to ignore/avoid any of the spicy interactions from the start (same with Alexis) to not end both individual LI's paths.
eh it's been a while since I have seen that scene, but I think if during camp you don't break up with either of them then it's settled, they'll come to your door together and rip you a new asshole

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm on Alexis' route but I went to the beach with Nikki on her last day & got that scene.
Nikki didn't turn up in my game, I purposefully keep things friendly and points low so nothing happens with those sisters until i'm on their route.

Pretty early.

Once you start flirting with Layla it gets back to Lexi but the confrontation doesn't happen until later.

Just remember once they confront you that is it for both of them, there is no getting either of them back.

It also blocks Elena and Valeria, they want nothing to do with him after that.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Maybe it is official with Alexis I always thought she took it badly with Eryyn because of how close they were and MC was being shady about it. She gets jealous when he says his Nikki/Cara are spending the weekend but it seems like she understood shit was happening between them while MC works out his feelings (so at least not 100% exclusive).

I mean MC didn't seem nervous or to care very much about Cara hanging out with Alexis/Eryyn when they go shopping (and if fact he encouraged it) which wouldn't make sense if he was cheating (though if you're on Nikki path he does get nervous when he is on a date with Nikki and they walk by so maybe you're right).

• Wow
Reactions: LSC82 and mnotwoke

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Maybe it is official with Alexis I always thought she took it badly with Eryyn because of how close they were and MC was being shady about it. She gets jealous when he says his Nikki/Cara are spending the weekend but it seems like she understood shit was happening between them while MC works out his feelings (so at least not 100% exclusive).

I mean MC didn't seem nervous or to care very much about Cara hanging out with Alexis/Eryyn when they go shopping (and if fact he encouraged it) which wouldn't make sense if he was cheating (though if you're on Nikki path he does get nervous when he is on a date with Nikki and they walk by so maybe you're right).
I haven't played the new update with the Cara route so I'm surprised she went shopping with Lexi or Eryyn with his encouragement.

Maybe the MC is more nervous of how Nikki reacts to rivals?

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
eh it's been a while since I have seen that scene, but I think if during camp you don't break up with either of them then it's settled, they'll come to your door together and rip you a new asshole
Ah, so the MC has all the time until the camp to figure out whom to choose and not end both girls' paths? I see.

Pretty early.

Once you start flirting with Layla it gets back to Lexi but the confrontation doesn't happen until later.

Just remember once they confront you that is it for both of them, there is no getting either of them back.

It also blocks Elena and Valeria, they want nothing to do with him after that.
So, you gotta break-up with either of them at the camp to avoid the confrontation?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes