Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
There are no sex scenes with Layla's mother nor will there be.
To be fair, we can't entirely rule out scenes of Adriana with her husband, or even more likely, flashback involving how Adriana got pregnant with Alexis while still going to college. As for Adriana+MC sex scene, you are absolutely correct.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well i hope your wrong woyld love to see the spiral effect that happens after
Adriana and Emily are both 100% untouchable. Adriana has too much to lose. If she was going to have a revenge fuck it will probably be with one of the older guys like Mike, Andres, Santi etc.. Emily is being set up with John but regardless Nyx won't add incest so Em would be out of bounds anyway.

I am willing to die on the hill that nothing happens with either of those.

Mel i'm not 100% sure about but still pretty sure. There are plenty of reasons why she could have sex with MC and plenty of reasons why she won't. She's the only one of mothers who could fuck the MC without massive blowback but she also knows her daughter likes him and she likes MC's mom so don't see it happening.

While I am pretty confident she won't bang MC, it's not something i'm willing to back up.

Gabi is probs the only mature woman available. Whether she will have a relationship with MC or is just side fuck like Tori I don't know.

All younger girls are available though. Can't see any good reason to discount those unless you're already on a route. Say Alexis would block Laykin(can't remember proper spelling, tatooist anyway) content because they are cousins.

Much like dating Cara or Nikki cancels the other.

Also pretty sure Layla and Elena will be part of a 3some. Not sure on Val yet.

Reactions: Kovir123 and LSC82

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Gabi is probs the only mature woman available. Whether she will have a relationship with MC or is just side fuck like Tori I don't know.

Say Alexis would block Laykin(can't remember proper spelling, tatooist anyway) content because they are cousins
I like Gabi, but as she's married, I don't expect there to be much future with her. Mel, while it would generate some strife, is single and already fantasizing about it. I don't expect it to happen, but I would not be disappointed ar all if it does.

As for Lakelyn, I believe my MC banges her in the flashback sequence, and was fully able to bone Alexis, so I don't anticipate issues there. Especially since you can also go after Layla, at least up to a point. Sisters are generally closer than cousins.

Kinda curious how the Erynn/Iris angle is going to play out here due to the likely blood related factors also.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
well i hope your wrong woyld love to see the spiral effect that happens after
Adriana and Emily are both 100% untouchable. Adriana has too much to lose. If she was going to have a revenge fuck it will probably be with one of the older guys like Mike, Andres, Santi etc.. Emily is being set up with John but regardless Nyx won't add incest so Em would be out of bounds anyway.

I am willing to die on the hill that nothing happens with either of those.

Mel i'm not 100% sure about but still pretty sure. There are plenty of reasons why she could have sex with MC and plenty of reasons why she won't. She's the only one of mothers who could fuck the MC without massive blowback but she also knows her daughter likes him and she likes MC's mom so don't see it happening.

While I am pretty confident she won't bang MC, it's not something i'm willing to back up.

All younger girls are available though. Can't see any good reason to discount those unless you're already on a route. Say Alexis would block Laykin(can't remember proper spelling, tatooist anyway) content because they are cousins.

Much like dating Cara or Nikki cancels the other.

Also pretty sure Layla and Elena will be part of a 3some. Not sure on Val yet.
Unfortunately the most action we will see with Adriana is the kiss in her neck that happened in this episode.
She's the most adult and well adjusted of the ladies in this game and won't jump her daughters boyfriend, not even for the magic cock...
Something really out of the ordinary would need to happen, like Layla leaving the MC drunk on her mothers bed(why?)...
But this game hasn't been about "sleep sex" thus far, so...

Melissa might be possible if you commit to a "just friends" with Erynn.
I doubt there will be a enduring relationship but maybe a fuck-buddy deal.

Lakeyn... she's not a LI interest and if she were to come back would be just to mess with the Layla/Alexis relationships.
And we as players should have it quite a clear that it's gonna backfire, even if the MC is actually oblivious about the fact that she's related to Alexis/Layla.
Too obvious at this point, it would be like the Julia(Cara's friend) a few chapters ago, you do it just out of curiosity on an alt save because 100% it will backfire.

Last edited:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
That fucking dream she had made me sad
I instantly knew there was no chance of that actually happening but I thought it was jaw guy's dream, not melissa's
still, the content's there, be it a dream or not
and all that before erynn or val got anything :KEK:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I like Gabi, but as she's married, I don't expect there to be much future with her. Mel, while it would generate some strife, is single and already fantasizing about it. I don't expect it to happen, but I would not be disappointed ar all if it does.

As for Lakelyn, I believe my MC banges her in the flashback sequence, and was fully able to bone Alexis, so I don't anticipate issues there. Especially since you can also go after Layla, at least up to a point. Sisters are generally closer than cousins.

Kinda curious how the Erynn/Iris angle is going to play out here due to the likely blood related factors also.
Lakeyn happened before MC got with Alexis so that scene won't be a problem but it's obvious she's going to pop back up again, she did ask Alexis to bring her new boyfriend to see her. Although it could still cause a problem, Alexis does have a little jealous streak running through her.

I think I might give the wrong impression when it comes to Mel. I think she's one of, if not the, hottest of the mature women and if the game was real life and Emily had a daughter who happened to be a very cute little red head girl with amazing personality and who everyone loved then she's who i'd want to go for.

The reason I don't think it would happen is because of who she's close with. I don't think she'd want to risk ruining things with her best friend and daughter.

I do want Mel content, I just don't see it happening. Although she is the most possible out of the mothers. Fuck buddy status, kinda like Tori, or a one off may be possible but I deff don't see anything long term.

Nyx has no interest in incest so can't see Erynn/Iris content going too far (which is a shame because i'd love to see that scene) however it is still possible to go far enough to make it uncomfortable for both once the truth comes out. Date, kiss, groping etc...

The only hold back on that is I don't know how Erynn is when it comes to having sex with women. Iris is openly bi but not sure on Erynn. I haven't done Erynn's route yet so haven't had any meaningful conversations with her or any that stand out. Could be I missed something though, wasn't really paying attention to her.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Nyx has no interest in incest so can't see Erynn/Iris content going too far (which is a shame because i'd love to see that scene) however it is still possible to go far enough to make it uncomfortable for both once the truth comes out. Date, kiss, groping etc...

The only hold back on that is I don't know how Erynn is when it comes to having sex with women. Iris is openly bi but not sure on Erynn. I haven't done Erynn's route yet so haven't had any meaningful conversations with her or any that stand out. Could be I missed something though, wasn't really paying attention to her.
That would be fun, "can't believe i kissed my sister".
Erynn seems 100% oblivious that Iris is flirting with her, it seems like she doesn't even know that Iris enjoys munching on a nice coochie, to her she's just a friend of her friend.
If you are on her path the one thing she cares about Iris is that you used to date her, question asked in a "contained jealousy" fashion.
Nothing on Erynn to indicate that she swings that way.

And even Iris, who has a dirty mouth, puts the moves and openly suggests sex to Alexis... when talking about Erynn says she feels a "special connection" instead of "i wanna eat her up", everything already in place for the switch to loving sister, just "misunderstood my feelings".

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
here are some interesting comments from the person very, very, very close to the dev:

- The only ones confirmed to be love interests are: Alexis, Erynn, Layla, Elena, Nikki, Cara, Melissa

- Maybe once the Erynn situation is cleared and MC and Erynn spend more time together, there will be more Melissa.
Melissa didn't really have an introduction just yet imo. The flashback was Emily centered. Maybe we'll get more of an introduction when Erynn's dad (John?) joins the picture.

- I'd be more concerned about Valeria since she involved herself.

- And because of that Valeria will get shot! Or stabbed or... Take your pick

- People started to dislike Erynn the moment they found out she isn't a virgin. And from that point, they stopped caring and probably stopped reading what the story tells us.

- We didn't have influence at all. When Nyx was creating the scenes with Nikki, she herself liked her and decided to keep her in. But only in the "official version".
In the "Dev version" of the game, there is an option where MC freezes in that situation and Nikki dies. The renders are pretty brutal.

note: all of the above comments are in this thread. also, all comments are a bit dated, so tread carefully.

similar to badik's bella, melissa is ripe and ready for youngblood's cock. it's just matter of time (imho 2-3 updates at most).

Ariostebaldo , i bet you remember who the mysterious person is ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
- People started to dislike Erynn the moment they found out she isn't a virgin. And from that point, they stopped caring and probably stopped reading what the story tells us.
Please tell me that didn't really happen?

If that's true that hilariously sad. Quite pathetic really.

In that case they don't like Nikki, Alexis, Gaby, Tori, Mel, Iris, Adriana, Emily and maybe Brooke and Val either.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Please tell me that didn't really happen?

If that's true that hilariously sad. Quite pathetic really.

In that case they don't like Nikki, Alexis, Gaby, Tori, Mel, Iris, Adriana, Emily and maybe Brooke and Val either.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ah well, apparently I'm a bit sensitive on that subject...

Peace :(

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Ah well, apparently I'm a bit sensitive on that subject...

Peace :(
I know Erynn had a few people that really disliked her.

I have to admit I don't like her much but nothing to do with her sex life. I don't like how she thinks she had a claim on the MC on Alexis route. She fell out with her best friend for dating him like he had no choice at all. That and I think she's being incredibly stupid with the whole Ethan thing and she could have dealt with him years ago.

As far as sex lives go. Being lez doesn't really mean much to me, it's not like I care if a woman has had anything or anyone stuck up her. As long as they don't do it before my tongue goes there I don't care.

I do know there are some guys that are very sensitive about that. Like that numpty calling Emily a ho because she slept with a massive, whopping 2 men. Gosh darn that sluttery.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I know Erynn had a few people that really disliked her.

I have to admit I don't like her much but nothing to do with her sex life. I don't like how she thinks she had a claim on the MC on Alexis route. She fell out with her best friend for dating him like he had no choice at all. That and I think she's being incredibly stupid with the whole Ethan thing and she could have dealt with him years ago.

As far as sex lives go. Being lez doesn't really mean much to me, it's not like I care if a woman has had anything or anyone stuck up her. As long as they don't do it before my tongue goes there I don't care.

I do know there are some guys that are very sensitive about that. Like that numpty calling Emily a ho because she slept with a massive, whopping 2 men. Gosh darn that sluttery.
When I still played this VN, Erryn was my ride or die. I can tell you why, if you want. I fell out of love with this story because of how Nyx is treating Erryn and most of the other LI's. I don't dislike any of them, I do dislike the patent manipulation without any reward system that Nyx is doing. But, that's probably me that doesn't like to be teased so mercilessly, I don't have any patience for it, never have, never will. Too fucking old to change. A bit is ok, this.... is beyond the pale. Had to say enough.

Like you I couldn't care less what the women I'm with did before they met me, as long as it wasn't exactly before, obvs... Here in Portugal we have a saying: "When it's washed it's new." I subscribe completely. (This is mostly meant to be said about men, but I prefer it to include women too). The fear of being compared it's still the most prevailing psychosis for males. That and a true lack of well rounded sex education. I am all for complete bodily autonomy for both men and women. We are but a ghost that possesses a meat bag to carry it around, it is up to us to decide what to do with said bag. That's about it.

Peace :)

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
it happened, and the shitshow after ep.7 or was it 6 when she appeared as arm candy fucking hell that was a fight, nyx almost left this site then!

i still believe she rewrote the story all over again for her and that is why one of the original li´s as no sex scene on ep.10... but that is just my assumption!

people were calling erynn slut whore ho and some other words not so nice some rage quit on the spot!

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes