Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Gabi is going to say it's her husbands. She's hardly going to admit it's a students and lose her career.
I suppose that works. Especially if her husband's who we ha e been lead to believe, it's not likely they'd notice anything off with its looks once born.

Reactions: LSC82

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Of all the students she could've cheated with the MC was the safest bet. Even the DNA testing will confirm the baby and Santiago are definitely related.
I think there will be a lots of drama between MC and Gabi, especialy if you're on her route. This one is a time bomb where if even one finds out about their affair the whole thing will blow up.

Reactions: LSC82

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Zach was quite funny
Wut?

I've had period cramps that made me laugh more than Zach did.

He's been an obnoxious twat since his first appearance. He is literally everything girls avoid.

In fact, if you combined Zach and the equally irritating prick that is the "best friend" from BADIK you'd have the ultimate woman repelling fucktard.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the narrative isn't built at all to even remotely hint at incest. Wouldn't work. It's not a game where the dev started it with incest in mind and just changed the relationship to "landlady" to follow patreon rules.
i know, you know, many others know that but still that doesn't stop those who want mc to bang his half-sisters.

I'm more curious how badly Emily will react when she finds out you knocked up your Spanish teacher.
let's not tell her.

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm more curious how badly Emily will react when she finds out you knocked up your Spanish teacher.
Gabi is going to say it's her husbands. She's hardly going to admit it's a students and lose her career.
Well... MC did take Spanish because it was an easy A, bonus is that the teacher is an easy lay too...

tenor.gif

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey now ... At some point ya are right ... But Dereck got atleast some Chicks, Camping Trip, the Fatty and the Grandma while Zach got nothing. :ROFLMAO:
Wouldn't know.

I only ever played the first couple of updates after DIK launched, didn't like it so no idea what he got up to besides walking around topless acting like a prick.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
In fact, if you combined Zach and the equally irritating prick that is the "best friend" from BADIK you'd have the ultimate woman repelling fucktard.
whoa whoa whoa whoa derek is nothing like zach, yes, he's brutish, but he's loyal to his friends to a fault - though I can see how he'd come off worse if a player just saw the first few episodes, he grows on you.

I don't imagine seen from a 3rd person sober perspective either is very attractive from the female perspective, but I HAVE seen guys like derek (beloved by their guy friends as well) do very well in the party game in real life, whereas zach is just obnoxious almost past the point of realism. Derek's are fun at least.

I'm sure there's a female equivalent of him that most guys would turn up their noses and rant about, but she makes for an awesome time when out with girlfriends...

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
Wut?

I've had period cramps that made me laugh more than Zach did.

He's been an obnoxious twat since his first appearance. He is literally everything girls avoid.

How dare you talking shit about Derek? He's nothing like Zach and it's insulting to compare them.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Zach is a narcissistic douche bag. Derek is nothing like that asshole.
True. But Avaron1974 has a point in that Derek isn't exactly what most women look for.

i know, you know, many others know that but still that doesn't stop those who want mc to bang his half-sisters.

I am not really into incest. BUT if my dad would have been the towns fucktoy and knocked up half the female population... why the fuck should I care who I fuck? :devilish:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Raziel_8 and sava75

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
True. But Avaron1974 has a point in that Derek isn't exactly what most women look for.

I am not really into incest. BUT if my dad would have been the towns fucktoy and knocked up half the female population... why the fuck should I care who I fuck? :devilish:
Errr, because there's a good chance you could be fucking your sister seeing as the old man knocked up half the female pop?

Reactions: Warscared

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
because the chance for incest is higher, i have that issue were i live -.- not just my father but also both my grandfathers were fucking everything that moved .... i suspect i already fucked quite a few cousins!

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kovir123 and cxx
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes