bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This was a great update, surely one of my fav games, but honestly, my preferred route is the Layla route, I really love Alexis and all, but on the Layla route, you still have full relation points to Elena, Valeria and also Erynn, I surely think it's the best route ;)

Tincho_SI

Mar 9, 2020
Nice update, I love Valeria and Nikki path. Also we can figure out that John is Erynn's father by Melissa's dream, and with that could come some drama if you are on Erynn's path, something similar to the Mc father and Nikki/Cara mom.
I've tried the Lexi and Layla path, dating both at the same time and I hate it.
It's good to see that Elena have a path now, i like her too.

Éama

Apr 17, 2022
Boy is a moron, pure and simple.
I think the assessment is still too positive, because morons can still behave in such a way that their environment does not suffer. But Zach is a wannabe player who is dangerous for his environment and I don't think the step to a sex offender is very big for him because he has absolutely zero understanding or interest in personal boundaries. When I think about the woman behind the dumpster, I have a feeling that Zach may be involved.

Last edited:

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
View attachment 2161859

PATCH 0.10.2
- Some bug/route fixes

(related to Lexi and Gabi)
Thanks a lot! Are there some notes for that patch? As you did last time...

Edit. Sorry, my bad. These were the notes.

Edit#2. This patch doesn't fix skipping the Gabi scene right after the Layla and Val scene, while being on Lexi's path, which I was hoping for. Eh...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: PeraDrnda and LSC82

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
not for us but would for incest fanatics.
the narrative isn't built at all to even remotely hint at incest. Wouldn't work. It's not a game where the dev started it with incest in mind and just changed the relationship to "landlady" to follow patreon rules.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Gabi is going to say it's her husbands. She's hardly going to admit it's a students and lose her career.
I suppose that works. Especially if her husband's who we ha e been lead to believe, it's not likely they'd notice anything off with its looks once born.

Reactions: LSC82

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Of all the students she could've cheated with the MC was the safest bet. Even the DNA testing will confirm the baby and Santiago are definitely related.
I think there will be a lots of drama between MC and Gabi, especialy if you're on her route. This one is a time bomb where if even one finds out about their affair the whole thing will blow up.

Reactions: LSC82

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Zach was quite funny
Wut?

I've had period cramps that made me laugh more than Zach did.

He's been an obnoxious twat since his first appearance. He is literally everything girls avoid.

In fact, if you combined Zach and the equally irritating prick that is the "best friend" from BADIK you'd have the ultimate woman repelling fucktard.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes