AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I certainly hope so. We need more nekkid Iris. I'd even be willing to play an Erynn route if that's what it takes.
Erynn knows that the MC and Cara are in a 'relationship' and it still doesn't bother her lol so I don't think she cares if there's another girl my problem is Layla so I have to think hard so I don't screw up
Considering Layla is building up to losing her virginity and Iris has been sexually active from the start that's pretty obvious.
I like the confidence that Cara is having is what I want with Layla

Reactions: nyrek

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I don't think that will happen maybe in another game but with Nyx I doubt it
I don't know why you guys sometimes create the notion that a developer will never do something even when the direction of the story is clearly pointing to that something.
I haven't played my Layla save in a long time, but I'm just saying if the only way to get Elena is through Layla path, I won't be surprised if a threesome between Layla/Elena/MC happens.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Maybe you'll get lucky and Layla will have a threesome option for popping her cherry. Elena would be a great assist (or Val, I guess).
I'll consider a threesome with val if she'll be doing the rimjobs
otherwise, solo layla sounds really good

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I won't be surprised if a threesome between Layla/Elena/MC happens.
Pretty much this.

While it is pretty obvious that any sort of cheating or trying to date multiple girls will end badly, it's also pretty obvious the game is pushing for a Layla/Elena/MC 3 way.

Whether that is a 3 way relationship or just a few scenes we don't know but it's very likely to be something along those lines.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
cousinsex isn't that bad.
it just smells weird afterwards! particularly the redheads!
*waits warscared beaten up by avaron*
herm none of my cousins are lesbians... and as far as i am aware she is not Portuguese so not likely! although i did turn a lesbian or 2 in my time, quite a surprise lesbians also want to be momma´s! nothing came out of it.... i hope!

i think it was WS plan from the beginning and ava is a big girl and knows how to put WS in his place...
i'll go get the popcorn. who want to join me? :coffee::cool:
dude i am already banned in half the official game threads, so this was the moment i knew battle would be joined!

Last edited:

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
i think it was WS plan from the beginning and ava is a big girl and knows how to put WS in his place...

i'll go get the popcorn. who want to join me? :coffee::cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Warscared

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Turn their stomachs?

What you are smelling after sex is the scent of their regret and shame.
i was avoiding reply to this... here we go!

guess if their stomachs turned does that mean that my lazy swimmers succeed?

cannot argue with that,
gotta admit i have been women mistakes more time then i can tell,
always the bridesmaid never the bride kind of thing i guess!

**massive reply that would get me banned and therefore censured **

i guess this thread must be a monarchy
considering the amount of drama queens
and now i am truly sorry i do not have the time,
but i will love to ignore you at a better time!

• Haha
Reactions: nyrek
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes