Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I think that Nyx, tired of being called a drama queen, will kill off the MC.

MCs devastated LI will then find solace in the arms of Zach and they will live happily ever after - riding off into the sunset on MCs motorcycle.

Love you Nyx :whistle:
that would be great surprise "bad ending" to the game actually :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Puma1978
Nov 23, 2020
Wait, did Nikki just puked with very little alcohol?!?! We did it Creampie bois and gals, she might be pregnant! This will turn into a complex story if this happened.

Reactions: noxtj

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
She didn't record it, she was set up.

But yes, she did fuck him. There are only about 2 virgins in the entire game, maybe 3. Everyone else has fucked before.
Cara (until MC), Layla, Elena unconfirmed, Val unconfirmed, Brooke unconfirmed... so could be five even.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
you should know Ava well enough by now, redheads do not lie :sneaky:
It's facts.

We're incapable of lying, it's a law.

I would never lie.

Maybe bend the truth to my advantage but never lie.

Cara (until MC), Layla, Elena unconfirmed, Val unconfirmed, Brooke unconfirmed... so could be five even.
I doubt Brooke and Val are.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Val's flirting at the track meet and sexting pictures on her phone suggest some level of experience. I don't think there's anything to suggest either way for Brooke, but she's not especially shy so it would be a surprise. I'd say Cara, Layla and probably Elena are the only virgins at start of game.

Reactions: LSC82

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Nyx would never kill Val.

Zach though.....
Zach dies in MC's arms and says, "I couldn't quit you!" and we are left with the realization that all of Zach's acting out was just confusion about how turned on he was by the MC's tattoos and "punchability"...

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I do like the idea of Zach redeeming himself by deleting Ethan's videos and helping to out him with Ethan's dad.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes