ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
Hey there everyone I have a few questions I haven't played the game in a while what's this whole 10.5 re re endering coding thing? I'm a bit confused is it like summer gone that its upgrading the visuals from older episodes or are the path changing or what?

Reactions: LMMFAO

LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
Hey there everyone I have a few questions I haven't played the game in a while what's this whole 10.5 re re endering coding thing? I'm a bit confused is it like summer gone that its upgrading the visuals from older episodes or are the path changing or what?
I would love to know the answer to this as well.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Not that extensive(yet), instead of dumping everything and re-starting, it's a facelifted version, more or less.
Nyx(the dev) already expressed the desire to keep changing other things about the game and the story that won't make it to this V10.5, but she seems intent on bringing them gradually(again opposed to restarting the entire game with a new version 0.1).

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
Not that extensive(yet), instead of dumping everything and re-starting, it's a facelifted version, more or less.
Nyx(the dev) already expressed the desire to keep changing other things about the game and the story that won't make it to this V10.5, but she seems intent on bringing them gradually(again opposed to restarting the entire game with a new version 0.1).
thanks for the response

Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes