cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ahhh. No, I had him knock on the door first and she was dressed when she called for him to come round the back. Okay, that makes sense, so I shouldn't have got that thought dialogue later then as it links to something that didn't happen.
well there are smart choices and not that smart choices.

• Haha
Reactions: Tulrek

Hadés562

Jun 28, 2018
I just finished through the update and I ruined the MC relationship with multiple girls :cry: But I still have best girl Melissa ;) Also on another note, Emily gets relationship point as well, is she going to be a love interest too? :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: mnotwoke

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I just finished through the update and I ruined the MC relationship with multiple girls :cry: But I still have best girl Melissa ;) Also on another note, Emily gets relationship point as well, is she going to be a love interest too? :unsure:
Emily is a no, the dev clearly stated no incest.
Melissa is very unlikely, but there is always this 1% chance it could happen...

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019

Unlocked
Progress Update - Gallery - Re-Coding

Quick update.
Tested most paths and they seem to work as intended. I try to test a little more, especially the less travelled routes.
I'm also close to finishing up the last renders I want to include in this update.
Tested all gallery scenes and they are working. It's based on a unlock system. Once you see the scene during your playthrough, it will unlock in the gallery. It's also an indicator to see if there are scenes you haven't seen yet.

I'll be releasing the 10.5 update this Friday!
Again. No new content! It's a re-code, I've added a gallery and the renders for episode 1 and half of episode 2 are updated.

More info about episode 11 and some other in-game changes next week.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
She should do it when episode 11 comes out... at least we would play from the beginning and have EP 11 already ready and waiting
Agreed, especially when the re-render won't be done until Episode 11. There is literally nothing to be gained with this recode/rerender before then.

Benhy

Jun 11, 2022
When she´s re-coding stuff and reworks older renders, does that mean we can´t just update like we used to and have to download the Whole package again?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
When she´s re-coding stuff and reworks older renders, does that mean we can´t just update like we used to and have to download the Whole package again?
Yes. And also start a new game, too.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Yes. And also start a new game, too.
I'm fine with this. It's been a minute since the last time I did a playthrough of Intertwined starting from the beginning and I'm curious to check out the new coding and adjustments to the earlier episodes. It's still going to be the "One True Path" playthrough though (Valeria).

On a side note, I think I'd like to see Alexis, Cara, and Nikki become more involved in the story if you're NOT on their paths. As it is currently, they're optional characters that practically disappear if you're not on their paths. Even if you're on their paths, they don't really have independent impact on the story since all the important events happen with or without them. Hopefully that changes in future chapters, even if it's only more scenes of Valeria making them jealous/threatened.

Benhy

Jun 11, 2022
I'm fine with this. It's been a minute since the last time I did a playthrough of Intertwined starting from the beginning and I'm curious to check out the new coding and adjustments to the earlier episodes. It's still going to be the "One True Path" playthrough though (Valeria).

On a side note, I think I'd like to see Alexis, Cara, and Nikki become more involved in the story if you're NOT on their paths. As it is currently, they're optional characters that practically disappear if you're not on their paths. Even if you're on their paths, they don't really have independent impact on the story since all the important events happen with or without them. Hopefully that changes in future chapters, even if it's only more scenes of Valeria making them jealous/threatened.
I´m ok with it aswell, i´m just worried we´ll now have to do that with every update until she´s done with the reworks. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Nikki Klein

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021

don't get me wrong I understand what you're saying and kinda agree. but these 3 need to go to the bench for a few updates they already have too much screen time/sex scenes compared to other girls

Reactions: Raziel_8

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
don't get me wrong I understand what you're saying and kinda agree. but these 3 need to go to the bench for a few updates they already have too much screen time/sex scenes compared to other girls
It's weird that way isn't it? Without those characters, there really aren't any sex scenes with the other LIs (at least not the main ones). But if we're not on their paths, they pretty much disappear.

So I have a solution. We'll need a whole lot more Valeria sex scenes, then we'll need more relevant story-oriented scenes with Lexi, Cara, and Nikki in a strictly plutonic side character kind of way. Then we bring in more Valeria scenes.

That way everyone is happy.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes