DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Realy I love Valeria very much but I hate to speak about her since I read in the thread about her terrible Horrible end , Hopping realy to be changed and she live happily ever after. :cry: :cry::sleep:
I could see that piece of shit Zac try to rape and kill Val since she rejected him, hopefully it doesn’t happen and we can save her like a white knight with the Viking tattoo guy and take out Zac, Ethan & his goons Deadpool style
6D44517C-B04F-43FB-9509-63C3A695C504.gif

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
or it turns out val LIKES horses and she meets one
they start dating
so one day val and her horse boyfriend walk down the street and run into ethan and zach
and val just says "that's them, babe"
and the horse stomps them to death
the end

story still better than sick rape/murder fantasies
for fucks sake...

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Where the hell u got those ideas guys :KEK: ?And Zach is just idiot" BUT HE IS GOOD GUY"he will apologize to the MC and then its up to you accept or not and maybe try to help you with Lucas and Ethan depending there are points for him so it will be used in future
OK , if you say so , I hope.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
She should do it when episode 11 comes out... at least we would play from the beginning and have EP 11 already ready and waiting
Old saves won't work with this new re-work. So I'm fine with this because I get to have saves ready to go along with the release of Episode 11

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
The funny thing is that he calls himself the perfect wingman, but there is literally not one single time when Zach intentionally helps MC. It's all about MC helping Zach... Every. Single. Fucking. Time.
But you could see it from another standpoint .... If MC would crying that every Gal should stay away from him then Zach would be def the best Wingman because all chicks run away from him. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Maybe she was joking? I do not know why exactly but somehow I get that feeling upon reading that message. And she posted that over two years ago. Maybe she has changed her mind?
Lmao that was just Nyx showing her black humor as usual. I wouldn't give it a second thought.
Realy I hope you are right and she will live with me happily ever after as I said before. :love: (y)

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Can anyone tell me the name of the game where a character looked like Layla.

The protagonist there met the Layla lookalike, in a mall or something. I played the game but forgot the name.
Also the protagonist hired Layla to be his cook (I might be wrong) but there she was wearing a red-checquered dress. Can anyone pls tell me possible names of the game?

And if you cannot name the game, just list all possible games with the Layla model and maybe I can recognise the game im looking for
ty

(Edit: i found it and its called Something Special)
Ever since first encounter of Layla, gave me a bad vibe of someone a bit to inexperienced/young and not just by looks.
Looks wise is fitting from a character profile, accurate aesthetically(well done Nyx).
Kinda similar experience with Lisa from Become a Rock Star.

It's one thing to look young, it's all fine and dandy but as for me.... personally.
Don't find the little girl look appealing at all.

Reactions: Trojaner
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes