liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
This is very true, man I'm loving the game, but I just can't with the lazy, sh*tty writing the author did with Andrés. I mean, at first he seems like a nice guy who was a good father (Emily mentions it a lot, like he cried when the mc called him Dad) but then it seems like the author had a stroke and decided to make him an absolute asshole. It seems like he just did it for the haha or because he wants to portray Santiago as a good guy, fuck, many times I've heard "The One Who Who Raises A Child Is Called A Father. Not The One Who Helped Make It".
I don't even think it was done just because. I think this is very common when the author has an idea that pushes them into a corner and they need some plot trick or dramatic character changes to get out. I don't know if this Santiago stuff was always in the work. But it seems like we just needed a justification to hate Andres so that Santiago can appear as a good guy in comparison and the mom won't come off looking horrible.

But tell you what, this thing is so transparent that it is actually doing the opposite. This deliberate villainifcation of Andres is breaking immersion since it's so clear what's going on and it makes me hate Santiago and the Mom even more.

AngryBob2

Dec 24, 2022
Has anyone found a path to any scene with Sienna?
I've been wondering since the name "Sienna" randomly appeared to be the answer if you choose the "Guess" option when Tori says "Guess who I am?", although at that time MC still didn't know Sienna...
I always believed that was a clue to something more...
Leaving aside the issue of Andrés. This also puzzles me a lot

Why does the mc mention Sienna's name if he literally hadn't met her in the game at that point?

Sienna is an enigma to me, because let's be honest she has the most attractive model in the game, she is introduced in the story fairly early on, but from there on she is relegated to the total background. She literally has no interaction with the MC until the camp, where we can notice how attractive she is and when she licks the MC's nipple, but then she disappears again. We also know that within the game there is the variable of "Sienna points", so obviously there must be something.

Reactions: Polinice

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Maybe if you end up the romance with Nikki/Cara before the MC leaves to live with his mom (they won't call you because there's nothing between them). Haven't really tried that one, but that's my guess.
No, then you get a scene where Andres and Nikki/Cara's mother are fighting.
The MC is like ''so you cheat on her like you did on mom'' Andres slaps him for the comment end.

But tell you what, this thing is so transparent that it is actually doing the opposite. This deliberate villainifcation of Andres is breaking immersion since it's so clear what's going on and it makes me hate Santiago and the Mom even more.
Yeah pretty much this. It's not that Andres was perfect before or anything, but he did really just get the stick so Emily and maybe Santi look good, it just doesn't work imo.

Sienna is an enigma to me, because let's be honest she has the most attractive model in the game, she is introduced in the story fairly early on, but from there on she is relegated to the total background. She literally has no interaction with the MC until the camp, where we can notice how attractive she is and when she licks the MC's nipple, but then she disappears again. We also know that within the game there is the variable of "Sienna points", so obviously there must be something.
The MC is just saying a name and is surprised as he meets her afterwards.
Yeah she is attractive and seems overall nice and funny, but the game has already a large cast. I wouldn't hold my breath that there will be any content with her, she also has a bf iirc.

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Sienna is an enigma to me, because let's be honest she has the most attractive model in the game, she is introduced in the story fairly early on, but from there on she is relegated to the total background. [...]
That is actually a matter of personal taste. Nothing wrong with that, we all have our personal tastes. Where you see the most attractive model in the game, I see a model that is not as attractive or good looking as some others in the game. But then again, that is just my personal taste.

Yeah she is attractive and seems overall nice and funny, but the game has already a large cast. I wouldn't hold my breath that there will be any content with her, she also has a bf iirc.
She does have a boyfriend indeed. Not that it should stop us from fooling around flirting with her if we are so inclined to do so though.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any way things don't end in shit for Andrés? he seemed to be a good father and the whole thing about him being unfaithful and the MC blocking him from his phone and ending their relationship seemed abrupt, silly and just a way for the author to say "Yeah, fuck that asshole."
doubt it. since even mc's "sisters" don't like him so no fixing things.

game has already a large cast.
that's mildly said.

Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
Just started this game. I'm up to the bit where the MC does yard work for Melissa after the first football tryout. I'm a little confused though. When Melissa comes out of the pool, the MC thinks "I saw her half-naked last time. But this... damn." What's this in reference to? There've only been two scenes with Melissa, one at the MC's home after his mother picks him up from the bus station, and the other at Melissa's house where he gets his hair cut. Neither time was Melissa in a state that could be described as half-naked.

I seem to be in the habit of taking the path of most resistance in this games, at least on the first playthrough, so I'm assuming it relates to an option I didn't pick earlier?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Just started this game. I'm up to the bit where the MC does yard work for Melissa after the first football tryout. I'm a little confused though. When Melissa comes out of the pool, the MC thinks "I saw her half-naked last time. But this... damn." What's this in reference to? There've only been two scenes with Melissa, one at the MC's home after his mother picks him up from the bus station, and the other at Melissa's house where he gets his hair cut. Neither time was Melissa in a state that could be described as half-naked.

I seem to be in the habit of taking the path of most resistance in this games, at least on the first playthrough, so I'm assuming it relates to an option I didn't pick earlier?
You didn't go around the house when you got your haircut?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020

When you go to her house you can check if she is in the back, then, you will can see her topless.

Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
Ahhh. No, I had him knock on the door first and she was dressed when she called for him to come round the back. Okay, that makes sense, so I shouldn't have got that thought dialogue later then as it links to something that didn't happen.

Reactions: PeraDrnda
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes