shootinstar

Jul 15, 2021
if you're on Alexis path, can you get Elena content?
Is Elena content locked behind Layla's?
i've never really go for elena whatsoever so that's probably why she doesn't appear much in this update
but there's a scene where layla hang out with elena and her brothers and that's about it

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
Elena's one of my main LI's, so I think it's kinda stupid that you need to be on the Layla path to eventually be with Elena. It's gonna turn ugly in the end for Layla and Elena's friendship (maybe) and the MC's probably gonna cheat on Layla in the end with Elena. I have a hard time believing Layla would share the MC with Elena since this doesn't seem like that kind of a game and I don't really wanna start a relationship with Elena, based on cheating. Maybe we get to sit down and talk to Layla about it, but stringing her along until then, doesn't sit well with me. Not that well planned by Nyx, to write the story this way imo.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Elena's one of my main LI's, so I think it's kinda stupid that you need to be on the Layla path to eventually be with Elena. It's gonna turn ugly in the end for Layla and Elena's friendship (maybe) and the MC's probably gonna cheat on Layla in the end with Elena. I have a hard time believing Layla would share the MC with Elena since this doesn't seem like that kind of a game and I don't really wanna start a relationship with Elena, based on cheating. Maybe we get to sit down and talk to Layla about it, but stringing her along until then, doesn't sit well with me. Not that well planned by Nyx, to write the story this way imo.
What makes you think Elena is going to be a main LI? Most of her points are locked behind Layla's path, so if anything, I think she's being set up as a part of a throuple. We know cheating doesn't really pan out in this game, especially when the girls are close (see the anti-climactic ending to dating both Layla & Alexis). There's no way in hell Elena picks MC over her friendship with Layla; that would go against everything we've seen so far from her.
However, given that Alexis seems to have a secret path if you ignored her on the plane in the first scene, who actually knows. With the bait & switch from the ending of the last episode, maybe predictions don't hold weight with this story.

Reactions: KopengaKris

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Perhaps Layla nad Elena are bisexuals in relationship and they need MC to satisfy their other half of cravings?:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
They call it intertwined, but in comparison with many other stories it's everything BUT intertwined. It's the least intertwined story out there. But damn nice babes...
Have you not noticed that almost every character is connected in some secret way? First it was the Erynn and Alexis connection, plus it wasn't revealed until quite a while that Alexis and Layla were sisters. Then there's the fact there's a very high chance the MC's real dad is married to someone else in the game and even one of the LI's is his sister. Alexis's roommate is our ex who just might happen to be Erynn's half sister. And now we see hidden bits of Val's mom who Nyx is keeping hidden because we either know her or will.

Not intertwined... you're blind.

Any Melissa content?
"Yes"

Reactions: HornyyPussy

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
It's always Nikki/Cara and Alexis over and over... the others just waiting.
At least there's some Gabi in this one.
Have been told in no unmistaken terms, that statement is accurate.
Assisted two people so far in their Erynn run(they did not take NO for an answer).
"When are they going to act or be more like young adults, not pre'teens" <-- is the prevalent question they ask.

"oh, i have to stop thinking like that" MC/Erynn type mindset as if, it were EP2-EP5 and so on(shouldn't continue that way in 10).
Gah, have not even put a dent into ep10 for myself and at this point.. really don't wanna!!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: LSC82

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Have you not noticed that almost every character is connected in some secret way? First it was the Erynn and Alexis connection, plus it wasn't revealed until quite a while that Alexis and Layla were sisters. Then there's the fact there's a very high chance the MC's real dad is married to someone else in the game and even one of the LI's is his sister. Alexis's roommate is our ex who just might happen to be Erynn's half sister. And now we see hidden bits of Val's mom who Nyx is keeping hidden because we either know her or will.

Not intertwined... you're blind.
I can answer for them actually, I'm pretty sure it's not that they are blind, it's that when they reject some specific girls, the story just doesn't intertwine that much.

Yeah it still intertwined but my old main playthrough before I started using walkthrough was reject Alexis at the bar (too thirsty), reject Cara/Nikki because I was focusing on Erynn, and also, I was more into Elena than Layla so I didn't really do that much towards Layla thinking I wanted too focus on Elena "later on".

That was all without wakthrough and turned out, I didn't get tons of the intertwining contents. That's when I decided to use a walkthrough to just collect points.
So far, Intertwined is one of the only 2 games where I heavily rely on walkthrough and not just play blind. It's pretty rare for me to do that, I don't like playing with walkthrough.

Not going with Alexis cuts out a lot of story content actually. And then I realized chapter 9 and now 10 has Cara Nikki content too, which I don't get either.

What makes you think Elena is going to be a main LI? Most of her points are locked behind Layla's path, so if anything, I think she's being set up as a part of a throuple. We know cheating doesn't really pan out in this game, especially when the girls are close (see the anti-climactic ending to dating both Layla & Alexis). There's no way in hell Elena picks MC over her friendship with Layla; that would go against everything we've seen so far from her.
However, given that Alexis seems to have a secret path if you ignored her on the plane in the first scene, who actually knows. With the bait & switch from the ending of the last episode, maybe predictions don't hold weight with this story.
What's the secret path looks like if we reject Alexis on the plane? I did the opposite, okay'd on the plane and reject on the bar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister_M
4.40 star(s) 270 Votes