Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 Any chance for a multi-mod for this game?
Good morning. Do you mean if things like this bother me?:

"Just a heads up. I'm doing that already for other choices.
Sometimes giving you points and later you'll lose them and more,
meaning the "negative" route was actually the better one to pick. Yes, I'm mean, I know.
So don't just follow a walkthrough or mod blindly, trust your gut in some situations!"

Nah, they don't. In fact it's what my mods have always done best. Since I code the ChoiceGuides dynamically it doesn't matter at all what any future choice ramifications are... they are automatically handled.

To your question... I don't know. I haven't played this VN in well over a year. Maybe, maybe not, but I'll consider it an option for a challenge if I get bored. "So don't just follow a walkthough or mod blindly"... what the actual fuck does that mean anyway? A proper mod simply shows the outcome of the choice, preferably based on your previous choices, that's it. But I digress, I have no intention of getting caught up in any drama unnecessarily. I can understand the frustration of some folks though, so yes, I'll consider it an option. Regards.

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018

meaning the "negative" route was actually the better one to pick. Yes, I'm mean, I know.
So don't just follow a walkthrough or mod blindly, trust your gut in some situations!"

Nah, they don't. In fact it's what my mods have always done best. Since I code the ChoiceGuides dynamically it doesn't matter at all what any future choice ramifications are... they are automatically handled.

To your question... I don't know. I haven't played this VN in well over a year. Maybe, maybe not, but I'll consider it an option for a challenge if I get bored. "So don't just follow a walkthough or mod blindly"... what the actual fuck does that mean anyway? A proper mod simply shows the outcome of th, Sancho. ably based on your previous choices, that's it. But I digress, I have no intention of getting caught up in any drama unnecessarily. I can understand the frustration of some folks though, so yes, I'll consider it an option. Regards.
Well, if anyone could continue/ make a mod with gallery for this, it would be you. Other modders are fed up with all the changes all the time, so hoping you'll pick this up.

Reactions: SrywM Mk4K

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, if anyone could continue/ make a mod with gallery for this, it would be you. Other modders are fed up with all the changes all the time, so hoping you'll pick this up.
well sancho already has so much on his plate (his words).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's almost ironic. Many coders get fed up dealing with devs that are not modder friendly and the only thing that winds me up is the insistence of those in power to not list my mods in an OP so folks know they exist. I get it though, I never claimed to be special or better or none of that nonsense. I just like challenges and I like to make the best of whatever it is in life I'm doing at the moment. Put that together and you either get a complete mess or something that's truly useful. I only hope that I mostly come up with the latter. Kind regards.

Primarch Dorn

Jan 13, 2022

To your question... I don't know. I haven't played this VN in well over a year. Maybe, maybe not, but I'll consider it an option for a challenge if I get bored. "So don't just follow a walkthough or mod blindly"... what the actual fuck does that mean anyway? A proper mod simply shows the outcome of the choice, preferably based on your previous choices, that's it. But I digress, I have no intention of getting caught up in any drama unnecessarily. I can understand the frustration of some folks though, so yes, I'll consider it an option. Regards.
Don't think this game would be playable without a mod tbh

Reactions: SrywM Mk4K

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
It's almost ironic. Many coders get fed up dealing with devs that are not modder friendly and the only thing that winds me up is the insistence of those in power to not list my mods in an OP so folks know they exist. I get it though, I never claimed to be special or better or none of that nonsense. I just like challenges and I like to make the best of whatever it is in life I'm doing at the moment. Put that together and you either get a complete mess or something that's truly useful. I only hope that I mostly come up with the latter. Kind regards.
Dude, I know your a humble guy, but none are even close to your quality and been using your mods in every game you mod. This game needs a walkthrough mod without a doubt. Way to many choices and variables to keep up with.

Reactions: hawk784563

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
What's the secret path looks like if we reject Alexis on the plane? I did the opposite, okay'd on the plane and reject on the bar.
Not quite sure how it would have panned out this episode, however...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's where I remember that ending, so interested to see if anything comes from it with episode 10, but honestly there are so many paths to take that this one is going on the back burner for a while.

Reactions: Lexkar83 and camube

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Episode 10 is actually quite good. I managed to play Erynn route only. And boy i'm glad Erynn isn't the girls at trash bin. It seams it's Rachel. I do like where this story is going. Emily hooking up with John. Possibility that Erynn and Iris are stepsisters. What am i saying they probably are, just need Nyx confirmation. And Melissa, boy i laughed hard of her nightmares banging MC. And also a little glimpse of her past. This episode is just wow. A little bit for everyone.

Edit : Also guys use spoilers so other players may have fun with the game

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Not sure if my saves are messed up, but to get the Val kiss i had to be dating Alexis and Val knowing that?

Actually i might have branched out my saves from some way into the game so they're not pure solo paths :sleep:

4.40 star(s) 270 Votes