Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Would really like a walkthrough...I was not expecting there to be NTR in this as it has no tag for it, and I simply don't enjoy NTR, so I'd like to know the routes to take to avoid it all as it just kills the mood for me personally.
Have Christine submit to MC. I think there's some will she or won't she before that point, but I'm pretty sure that's the trigger that sends her down that path.
avoid NTR? I recommend during the conversation when Christine how to answer is to choose "boldly" (two moments in the gym) and in the clothing store when Christine buys underwear and when Matt (trainer from the gym) comes over her, then choose that Christine does not know him. Then Christine will think and dress up only for MC.

Choosing "submit" is only when you make a choice in the store that you know the trainer - you don't want "NTR" and let Christine think about him, just choose "no"

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
avoid NTR? I recommend during the conversation when Christine how to answer is to choose "boldly" (two moments in the gym) and in the clothing store when Christine buys underwear and when Matt (trainer from the gym) comes over her, then choose that Christine does not know him. Then Christine will think and dress up only for MC.

Choosing "submit" is only when you make a choice in the store that you know the trainer - you don't want "NTR" and let Christine think about him, just choose "no"
Your right. That decison cuts off the "will she or won't she" business.

Reactions: Qmil679

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
this has a harem tag, so far the game play doesn't feel like it.
However, it seems there might be another branch growing? - Kelly & IT guy. depending how Kelly kissed the IT guye

Last edited:

Zanoruk

Nov 29, 2019
Okay, past that point now, and reading through comments...I feel like I'm making the wrong choices to get where I want.

How would I go about getting Christine, Nadine, and Kelly and maybe more if possible, but at the least those 3? Maybe I should just wait for a walkthrough to show up to give me the entire path to follow to get the most women so I can get it right without having to go too far back each time I screw up.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Is there a way to get rid of Kelly?
Kelly is MC's daughter, so you can't get rid of her too much, right? Unless you mean their relationship, you can only end their relationship when you come back with Christine from your vacation, then you have the choice whether you want to continue their relationship or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ramen-

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Got a request for this, from a few people, did a poll to see if there was any interest and 2/3 of people wanted it, so here's the walkthrough! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v1.0 (Epilogues, no choices, seems like there will be more epilogues since game doesn't say final yet)

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

nawfal

Jul 16, 2017
why it hasn't an NTR or cheating path for his wife? it must be I suppose due to the storyline from the beginning, like when she go to the gym and when she goes to meet her trainer in his apartment, what do you guys think?

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
why it hasn't an NTR or cheating path for his wife? it must be I suppose due to the storyline from the beginning, like when she go to the gym and when she goes to meet her trainer in his apartment, what do you guys think?
It does have a cheating path. Use my guide I just uploaded. You have to get 2 bold points for Christine and then say you know Matteo in the boutique, then say "NO", to Andrew so you don't get ChristineSub.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Okay I have a few path related questions:

I currently have 4 saves for this game. One of them is Christine+Nadine and Kelly and Jessica. One is the Dr and Kelly and Jessica with Christine being with Matteo and the other dude. One is Christine and Kelly and also the Dr kind of and Jessica.

So my first question is for my second save which is the no Christine save. Can you have Nadine without Christine?
My next question is for my third save. If you let Christine and Nadine kiss in the locker room and then let the MC get mad about it, what happens? Does it just block off Nadine content or will Christine leave you for Nadine?

I'm basically asking if you can end up with a save where the MC is with the Dr and Jessica on the side while Kelly is with Gloria (is that the red head's name, I've suddenly forgotten) and Christine is with Nadine? This would mean that you get to see content with the MC and his girls and then the rest of the content would be with hot lesbians. That would be the goal. Is this even possible?

On a complete side note and going back to my previous post about the relationships in this game being complicated. This is one of the few games where the NTR path doesn't piss me off. Honestly, is this even ntr or is it just two people who aren't in love breaking up and moving on? I actually find myself feeling sorry for Christine even in the midst of her cheating. Like, "Girl you are better than this. Respect yo self."

Anyway, I really like this game and I'm probably thinking about it too hard.

• Angry
Reactions: Nospamwss

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Okay I have a few path related questions:

I currently have 4 saves for this game. One of them is Christine+Nadine and Kelly and Jessica. One is the Dr and Kelly and Jessica with Christine being with Matteo and the other dude. One is Christine and Kelly and also the Dr kind of and Jessica.

So my first question is for my second save which is the no Christine save. Can you have Nadine without Christine?
My next question is for my third save. If you let Christine and Nadine kiss in the locker room and then let the MC get mad about it, what happens? Does it just block off Nadine content or will Christine leave you for Nadine?

I'm basically asking if you can end up with a save where the MC is with the Dr and Jessica on the side while Kelly is with Gloria (is that the red head's name, I've suddenly forgotten) and Christine is with Nadine? This would mean that you get to see content with the MC and his girls and then the rest of the content would be with hot lesbians. That would be the goal. Is this even possible?

On a complete side note and going back to my previous post about the relationships in this game being complicated. This is one of the few games where the NTR path doesn't piss me off. Honestly, is this even ntr or is it just two people who aren't in love breaking up and moving on? I actually find myself feeling sorry for Christine even in the midst of her cheating. Like, "Girl you are better than this. Respect yo self."

Anyway, I really like this game and I'm probably thinking about it too hard.
https://f95zone.to/threads/intimate-relations-v0-75-ptolemy.1970/post-3746015
That should answer all of your questions, and just off the top of my head the first answer is no Nadine without Christine.
Second one is you can kind of have Jessica with the Doctor, but the Dr will trump her in the end, unless you dis the doctor straight away (No kissing her). It's all in the WT. It will make all your dreams come true (that are possible in the code).

Reactions: Soul_less327

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Get a problem ...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day17.rpy", line 1520, in script
    if jump da17cont9 == True:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/day17.rpy, line 1520)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "...\Intimate_relations-0.75-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "...\Intimate_relations-0.75-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "...\Intimate_relations-0.75-pc\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Intimate_relations 0.75
Tue Jun 30 16:54:08 2020
No idea how to fix this? Because I cant continue - and its a fresh 0.75 play, no save.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/intimate-relations-v0-75-ptolemy.1970/post-3746015
That should answer all of your questions, and just off the top of my head the first answer is no Nadine without Christine.
Second one is you can kind of have Jessica with the Doctor, but the Dr will trump her in the end, unless you dis the doctor straight away (No kissing her). It's all in the WT. It will make all your dreams come true (that are possible in the code).
Awesome, thanks. I guess I missed the fact that there was a walkthrough. Lol, my bad.

Chief269

Dec 6, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Kuliah\SP\Drama\Intimate_relations-0.75-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Kuliah\SP\Drama\Intimate_relations-0.75-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "D:\Kuliah\SP\Drama\Intimate_relations-0.75-pc\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Intimate_relations 0.75
Thu Jul 02 01:30:45 2020
fix it please

3.50 star(s) 50 Votes