Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Unpacking What? :eek: There's no exe to unpack!?!
If you mean unpacking the Zip, no problem with the so good 7zip (neither with Keka on Mac) ;) (I've just redownloaded for testing with the googleDrive PC version).
I downloaded too and it tells me archive.rpa is missing and i use 7zip ofc

koko0125

Mar 24, 2017
Unpacking What? :eek: There's no exe to unpack!?!
If you mean unpacking the Zip, no problem with the so good 7zip (neither with Keka on Mac) ;) (I've just redownloaded for testing with the googleDrive PC version).
i am unpacking with winrar.. the MEGA file is broken and the google files unpacking was good..

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Yeah, I used Winrar, and it took awhile but it finally unpacked the last 2 percent of the zip file. Just took longer than it normally does for some reason.

Mephis2

May 24, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get the scence where the gym guy (forgot his name) suck on christines nips and the one scene with christine and the father plz?

Reactions: bernthal

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
yep i think i am gonna have fun with this game. started off saying ok ok wife looks good kind of reminds me of DOD then i see D and was like ok shit is gonna be real lol then i saw dr garcia and i instantly imagined a new life thennnnn i saw darla and was like ok could have more fun THEN i meet jessica... wtf how am i suppose to mange all these bitches ... a good problem to have. anyway thats where i am in game now just met jessica so hopefully by the end of this update i get some serious action

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get the scence where the gym guy (forgot his name) suck on christines nips and the one scene with christine and the father plz?
ok so i went with 4 walkthroughs. one all red(gym guy nipple Scene). one all blue(dad+wife sex). 1 all red but say no to the gym dude in the shop when you Play the wife. and 1 all blue but say yes to the dude in the shop when you Play the wife(you miss both Scenes and i think she just runs home and get's drunk). the all red but saying no to the guy way has no other renders/text atm, but i just have it for the next update. going through the game with the skip (tag or ctrl) anyway only takes 1min.

Reactions: Mephis2

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Chrisitne boldly all through, No in the shop, IIRC. If you get the night scene Christine/father there is another scene at his workplace.

Reactions: Freki

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
o shit that was fast thought it had more :( anyways the game is good so far just wish mayb it had more choices. how often does he update? normal monthly?

Reactions: Fragmandk

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
waw i feel so lost now lol i dont relaly want to play dreaming of dana wish i was rich i would just pay him to keep making this game

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes