StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
It's not bad per se but with 3 people there should be many more choices to make their gameplay worthy. Right now it's kinda confusing as most important decisions are made on W' route, while D has no choice what to do and F is depending on their choices. For 3 MCs it's progressing too fast so their character isn't properly described and it's hard to feel attached to any of those
Just think of them as sex dolls, should make it more simple.
Yeah the game has some kind of warp speed activated. But then again the game is pretty much just an experiment.
So i guess we should just roll with it haha.

Reactions: Harlequin1229
N

netkeliye

no animation just pic.. if only he add some animation to it, this would be a great sex click game.
Well it's not, it's a visual novel. An experimental one if you want to add to it. It's experimenting to implement of different point of view for different characters at same game. It's something refreshing considering not a lot others games try to do this. It's generally a point of view of a single guys fucking every women he can think of no perspective if others .

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hmm... At first glance it looks great. Renders are great and there is a couple of meaningful choices. But for me it has a couple of serious issues. There is an MC but it's written in a way that it looks like there are 3 of them (F,M,D). F-D incest is pushed so hard (regardless of your choices) that it's grotesque. D is such a bitch it's weird that it is her friend who is a slut. Not my cup of tea unfortunately
@Ptolemy has said this is an experiment in how to tell a story and that is why it will not be primary for him to update. so it's bound to be like you said, but bear with it he does good stuff try each version and move to something else. just enjoy the ideas it has and the fun it can illicit as it progresses but don't worry if you don't like it right now it may change next patch as he experiments more

Reactions: botc76

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
We gotta stop meeting like this!
I am gonna get you pregnant sooner or later Nova....:(

Guess that wouldn't be so bad now that I think about it....:heartcoveredeyes:
Welp.. here we are again! you..me..:heartcoveredeyes: at this point we might aswell just get engaged. But im not paying for any rings.:firstimekiss:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also i told you that image was suppose to be our secret bedroom picture! now that the cat's outta the bag!

Jun 22, 2017
Welp.. here we are again! you..me..:heartcoveredeyes: at this point we might aswell just get engaged. But im not paying for any rings.:firstimekiss:
Also i told you that image was suppose to be our secret bedroom picture! now that the cat's outta the bag!
Not to worry my star warrior....my wife to be!:kissingheart:

Only the rarest metals from planet Char & the crystallized blood of every Zerg queen, with my own making the center-piece, letting everyone know that you are second to none, mother of MY children. Bride to the QUEEN OF BLADES!

I've got you "safe" in my arms, my MISTRESS AT ARMS!

Sep 4, 2017
Wow that Asian guy is hot! :O

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Not to worry my star warrior....my wife to be!:kissingheart:

Only the rarest metals from planet Char & the crystallized blood of every Zerg queen, with my own making the center-piece, letting everyone know that you are second to none, mother of MY children. Bride to the QUEEN OF BLADES!

I've got you "safe" in my arms, my MISTRESS AT ARMS!
Damn that ring is pretty sweet!:happyblush I need that like right now!!
I do wonder what your search history is like.. but i think i got a pretty good head start.:rolleyes:
Also i want a house on Auir.. need all that open space!

Reactions: Futanari-CumSlut
Jun 22, 2017
Damn that ring is pretty sweet!:happyblush I need that like right now!!
I do wonder what your search history is like.. but i think i got a pretty good head start.:rolleyes:
Also i want a house on Auir.. need all that open space!
Anything for you my dear :firstimekiss:

But first and foremost! Our Love most be consummated! :happyblush

So what shall we name it? My Love?:kissingheart:

Jun 22, 2017
Wow that Asian guy is hot! :O
What are you doing?? :teary:
You went and got my hopes up for hermaphrodite, and what do I find out she is just regular old gal

Name: Im Jin-ah
She is better know for her role as:
Nana from After School
and as Orange Caramel

No shemale No Hermaphrodite & No futanari
#Feelsbadman :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: martin Nielsen

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
What are you doing?? :teary:
You went and got my hopes up for hermaphrodite, and what do I find out she is just regular old gal

Name: Im Jin-ah
She is better know for her role as:
Nana from After School
and as Orange Caramel

No shemale No Hermaphrodite & No futanari
#Feelsbadman :FeelsBadMan:
Please tell me that you have played Rad Science. I think you would love it. I know I do.;)
Best of both Worlds.:evilsmile:

Reactions: Futanari-CumSlut
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes