Jun 22, 2017
Please tell me that you have played Rad Science. I think you would love it. I know I do.;)
Best of both Worlds.:evilsmile:
If you mean "Rad Science by Sorrow" then yes I have.
The problem is that any kind of thees games that I have come across is never finished and only lasts like 30min - 1hour max.

I pretty much only have 3 tags I avoid (Guro,Gore,Snuff) Other than that I try most games I come across :FuckYea:

Sep 4, 2017
What are you doing?? :teary:
You went and got my hopes up for hermaphrodite, and what do I find out she is just regular old gal

Name: Im Jin-ah
She is better know for her role as:
Nana from After School
and as Orange Caramel

No shemale No Hermaphrodite & No futanari
#Feelsbadman :FeelsBadMan:
Slab a big cock on her and she would still be hot :O
Sorry for making you #Feelsbadman, i did not intent to do it. :'(

Reactions: Futanari-CumSlut

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
The problem is that any kind of thees games that I have come across is never finished and only lasts like 30min - 1hour max.

I pretty much only have 3 tags I avoid (Guro,Gore,Snuff) Other than that I try most games I come across :FuckYea:
I never thought I would find another Futanari Whore on here. I'm not Alone!!! YAY!:eek:penedeyewink:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Also i told you that image was suppose to be our secret bedroom picture! now that the cat's outta the bag!
I hate to tell you this, but this picture is what was in my mind in both Star Craft I and II when I saw Nova turned into and back from and back into the Queen again. sorry but minds have gone there a great many times! hehehehe

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

I would try My Girlfriend Amnesia, The Coceter Chronicles, zoe's Temptations (complete), I Love Daddy (complete 10 different endings! complicated walk through and tack to do), My Legacy (complete)

Hope you enjoy some of those if you haven't already... oh Dreams of Desire and Dreaming of Dana are also GREAT ones too.

Reactions: Futanari-CumSlut

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Howdy ho guys gals and everyone inbetween. So many people telling me to pledge to this dev. I will be honest and please dont burn me at the stake for saying this but his other game kinda sucks :( so is this one any good and should i part with my cash or is this still an experiment for him?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Howdy ho guys gals and everyone inbetween. So many people telling me to pledge to this dev. I will be honest and please dont burn me at the stake for saying this but his other game kinda sucks :( so is this one any good and should i part with my cash or is this still an experiment for him?
If you are not fond of his other one, this currently as it is, is not anything like it but it is also not something the dev is 100% working on as his focus is on DANA mostly and this is a thought experiment. take a look and make up your decision, but I personally like his dana, because of the following: 1) the renders are well done compared to most (not full desire level but pretty close), 2) the story is well thought out and he actively looks for errors but will not alter his path unless he thinks it is truly necessary (doesn't cave to all popular opinions), 3) he has some good humor in it.

I can not back him myself, and though I hope you would, I would never lie and say it is the best thing out there when there is definitely better (than Intimate Relations) out there as well as that this one is not updated regularly.

Reactions: Major Wanker

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
If you are not fond of his other one, this currently as it is, is not anything like it but it is also not something the dev is 100% working on as his focus is on DANA mostly and this is a thought experiment. take a look and make up your decision, but I personally like his dana, because of the following: 1) the renders are well done compared to most (not full desire level but pretty close), 2) the story is well thought out and he actively looks for errors but will not alter his path unless he thinks it is truly necessary (doesn't cave to all popular opinions), 3) he has some good humor in it.

I can not back him myself, and though I hope you would, I would never lie and say it is the best thing out there when there is definitely better (than Intimate Relations) out there as well as that this one is not updated regularly.
Appreciate your input dana just doesnt appeal to me. Havnt played it in a while may just text link to my wife she seems to like games like that. Its a shame he hasnt focused on this one more

Reactions: Freki

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Appreciate your input dana just doesnt appeal to me. Havnt played it in a while may just text link to my wife she seems to like games like that. Its a shame he hasnt focused on this one more
i'm in the same boat as you. didn't like the dana game, but i do like this game. kelly in this game (daughter) is just unreal hot. i dig the Story and art and everything, and i do like the mc's (father) character a lot. but the game is still in the "build up" Phase and obv lack's h-Scenes. and the few sex Scenes that are in the game are a bit on the weaker side imo. talking about "camera angles", Animation(or lack of it) and just number of pic's per sex Scene. but the facial expressions are top notch. so i would say this game has a lot of potential

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You are most welcome. I appreciate what you have done for us here before and I respect that people might not like one thing or another that I do like. I hope that your wife will like it and if you want pm me or have your wife pm me if she needs a little bit of advice on dreaming of dana. I would also suggest pming @Ptolemy as he is on here and has enjoyed our honest feedback and he is quite open minded so who knows what will happen in the future, if you make a good enough case he might start on this more than what he is thinking about, but I won't guarantee anything as he is his own person :) but as I said if more people start talking about this one he might think he's on to something and shift gears later on.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
You are most welcome. I appreciate what you have done for us here before and I respect that people might not like one thing or another that I do like. I hope that your wife will like it and if you want pm me or have your wife pm me if she needs a little bit of advice on dreaming of dana. I would also suggest pming @Ptolemy as he is on here and has enjoyed our honest feedback and he is quite open minded so who knows what will happen in the future, if you make a good enough case he might start on this more than what he is thinking about, but I won't guarantee anything as he is his own person :) but as I said if more people start talking about this one he might think he's on to something and shift gears later on.
Don't say that too loud...He might hear you.;)
I have been waiting for too long for him to finish the DoDana story. I NEED to see what happens.:perservingface: I'm pullin' my hair out over here.:tiredface:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Don't say that too loud...He might hear you.;)
I have been waiting for too long for him to finish the DoDana story. I NEED to see what happens.:perservingface: I'm pullin' my hair out over here.:tiredface:
oh no he is pushing to get dana done... trust me I want to know that one too!!!! I'm just saying that if people talk to him and tell him how well this one is he might move to it instead of the other idea... who knows. He's experimenting here and isn't sure of if he can pull it off and he's honest and upfront about it. well I think it's also pretty good, and I doubt he'll stop dana at this point.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
oh no he is pushing to get dana done... trust me I want to know that one too!!!! I'm just saying that if people talk to him and tell him how well this one is he might move to it instead of the other idea... who knows. He's experimenting here and isn't sure of if he can pull it off and he's honest and upfront about it. well I think it's also pretty good, and I doubt he'll stop dana at this point.
I know. I was just being silly.:) I'm one of his Patreon's so I get the updates as well.

I've downloaded this game, but I still haven't even played it yet. I'm worried that I might like it too much. Then, I definitely won't get anymore sleep, because I am already playing too many games.XD

Reactions: Freki

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@muttdoggy , @Ryahn , @Bloo , could you up the OP with version 0.20 please?

Links are on post and

Thanks!

Reactions: Krull
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes