xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Honestly I'd like to see his take on a mom/son game once these are done since he's got the bro/sis one and this is more dad/daughter and obviously his writing and character styles are a lot different than your standard fare, it'd be kind of neat to see what he'd do with that.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

Progress update
Patrons only
Oct 6 at 2:58am
Hi

Time for a progress update.

Fist of all, the Kelly patch is going well. We're well over 100 renders, and there is just one scene left to do.

You can probably expect it on Sunday.

Now some good news and some bad news.

I'm not sure, but the Dana update might be a little bit smaller than anticipated.

The reason is, I'm buying another PC to help with rendering. Plus a network storage device to keep my asset library on.

If you ever wondered where your patreon money is going, this is it.

The good news is that long term this will help with my workflow, and allow me to do things faster.

The bad news is that it will take me a day to set it up.

They will arrive here on Monday. That means that Monday is probably lost, as far as me doing any work goes.

Don't know yet if this will affect the Dana patch for next weekend.

It might now, it might delay it by a day.....I'm not sure yet.

To summarize, the Kelly patch will probably be released Sunday afternoon. The Dana patch might me delayed by 1 day.

That's it for now.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy
Here lies news of updates.

Looks like things are on track for this for a weekend update.

Honestly I'd like to see his take on a mom/son game once these are done since he's got the bro/sis one and this is more dad/daughter and obviously his writing and character styles are a lot different than your standard fare, it'd be kind of neat to see what he'd do with that.
He gave us a preview of a character for his next time which is a young lad. I don't know what the story will be as yet though but it should be interesting all the same.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Intimate-Relation-0.20.png

Hi

Well, it's done.

Not a lot to say about it.
No new choices in this version, just playing out the results of previous ones.
It's 125 renders, and 3 branches depending on previous choices.

Hope you guys like it.

I'll be setting up my system tomorrow, after I come home from work.
This means that I might be out of touch. But if you contact me, I'll get back to you. It just probably won't be tomorrow.
The day after I'll also make a progress update on the Dana patch.

That's it for now.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

PC:
Mac:

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I think the 3 paths are...

1- Cuckold (Wife strays, dad stays away from daughter.
2- Cheater (Wife is faithful, dad wants to bone daughter and other females)
3- All In (Wife strays, dad cheats)

Or, in the game terms...
1 - Wife = Bold / Dad = Timid / Daughter = Timid
2 - Wife = Timid / Dad = Bold / Daughter = Bold
3 - Wife = Bold / Dad = Bold / Daugher = Bold

I still don't see what role the sissy boyfriend and the military son play, to be honest.

Reactions: boof59

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I think the 3 paths are...

1- Cuckold (Wife strays, dad stays away from daughter.
2- Cheater (Wife is faithful, dad wants to bone daughter and other females)
3- All In (Wife strays, dad cheats)

Or, in the game terms...
1 - Wife = Bold / Dad = Timid / Daughter = Timid
2 - Wife = Timid / Dad = Bold / Daughter = Bold
3 - Wife = Bold / Dad = Bold / Daugher = Bold

I still don't see what role the sissy boyfriend and the military son play, to be honest.

I'd say they are there to show the characters have extras and perhaps some other deprivations that only @Ptolemy will be able to know since they are all in his head working their way out slowly over time marinating in the creative juices there!

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
BTW does anyone know what are the 3 branches @Ptolemy is talking about? i thought there were only 2...bold and timid.
the 3 routes are:
- wife timid, daughter bold, dad bold, wife says no to the gym guy in the store
- wife timid, daughter timid, dad bold, wife says yes to the gym guy in the store
- wife bold, daughter bold, dad timid, wife says yes to the gym guy in the store

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
v0.20 PC:
v0.20 MAC:
stops at 728mb with an error
Write error: [Exception... "Out of Memory" nsresult: "0x8007000e (NS_ERROR_OUT_OF_MEMORY)" location: "JS frame :: blob:moz-extension://3c04c5fc-2687-44af-a14d-81e5786d8f56/afee3890-51bd-4907-a447-865b18f8de5d :: MemoryIO/this.write :: line 80918" data: no]

EDIT: Nevermind, it's working now.

Last edited:

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
When I played the game, I gave only bold responses for all characters, and then made the wife tell the gym guy to fuck off because she has dignity and is not easily seduced or intimidated by a creepy fuck, because she is not weak, since I play her as a bold woman, so I don't think the paths are as linear as it seems from the comments here. And the bold/timid doesn't really equal cheating/not cheating, regardless the colour of the buttons. You can see it especially when the gym guy wants to grope the wife, because if you choose a bold answer she doesn't let him grope her, whereas when choosing timid, she does let him. So I think there are 3 branches for all character, not for overall game. Or at least for dad there are 3 now.

Last edited:

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Wrong.
If you let him fondle you in the gym, you get scared when you go to his apartment after meeting the gym girl at the door.
But if you are bold, you go to the apartment.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Wrong.
If you let him fondle you in the gym, you get scared when you go to his apartment after meeting the gym girl at the door.
But if you are bold, you go to the apartment.
I was bold and my girl told him to fuck off too.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Anyway, if I'm gonna have the wife cheat, it's not gonna be with the gym dude, because he is creepy as fuck. XD It would have to be someone cool. :D I am thinking about it, so I wouldn't feel bad for letting only the dad cheat. That wouldn't be fair, would it now? Hehe :D . I think maybe there will be an option with son, since it's a game where's most likely gonna be incest. And I would maybe try to save the marriage and make them like each other again, but who knows where the game will lead me, it's too early to make conclusions.

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hmm... At first glance it looks great. Renders are great and there is a couple of meaningful choices. But for me it has a couple of serious issues. There is an MC but it's written in a way that it looks like there are 3 of them (F,M,D). F-D incest is pushed so hard (regardless of your choices) that it's grotesque. D is such a bitch it's weird that it is her friend who is a slut. Not my cup of tea unfortunately

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Hmm... At first glance it looks great. Renders are great and there is a couple of meaningful choices. But for me it has a couple of serious issues. There is an MC but it's written in a way that it looks like there are 3 of them (F,M,D). F-D incest is pushed so hard (regardless of your choices) that it's grotesque. D is such a bitch it's weird that it is her friend who is a slut. Not my cup of tea unfortunately
Yeah its like controlling 3 people and it just gets me confused haha.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah its like controlling 3 people and it just gets me confused haha.
It's not bad per se but with 3 people there should be many more choices to make their gameplay worthy. Right now it's kinda confusing as most important decisions are made on W' route, while D has no choice what to do and F is depending on their choices. For 3 MCs it's progressing too fast so their character isn't properly described and it's hard to feel attached to any of those

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes