MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
No need and renpy runs better via Joiplay anyway. :)
I've used better on several games in the past but had about half of them I've downloaded for it that don't seem to run in it for some reason. My phone is fairly new so I don't think it's an old operating system that's the issue

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
I've used better on several games in the past but had about half of them I've downloaded for it that don't seem to run in it for some reason. My phone is fairly new so I don't think it's an old operating system that's the issue

VERY Active and Joiplay was pretty much made with NSFW games in mind.

BountyBoy

Jan 20, 2020
Whether it's AI or not, writing is 80% of a game's success. And here, it's perfectly mastered. Whether it's the character psychology shown so far, or the few inhabitants introduced. I want to know more, to discover more in this journey towards a new life, a quest for self, which I myself am the first to dream of. Keep up the good work dev ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: defunktopus

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
Is this v0.24 or v0.27? The title says it is 0.24, but OP claims to be 0.27

(PS. AI artwork is only truly awful when it is low effort, but then any low effort art looks bad, AI generated or not. Glad this is not the case here).

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
(PS. AI artwork is only truly awful when it is low effort, but then any low effort art looks bad, AI generated or not. Glad this is not the case here).
Can't remember if it was this game or another (more cookie-cutter) one, but that's what I've been saying. I avoid most of the 3DCG on this site because for the most part all the HS and Koi stuff looks kinda cookie-cutter. And DAZ's style just... scares the bejeezus outta me.

Reactions: Lord_Hunger

defunktopus

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I'm a bit confused, I can't seem to fully repair the house, since the repair tools for the kitchen and the entry, when I try to buy them, just give the ... response, otherwise I haven't really being able to interact with Alice. And also I have no clue how to reach the party scene for Rachel.
There seems to be a bug for only some people there, we're currently working on resolving it!

Siegfried67

May 8, 2018
I can't see any difference between 0.27 and 0.32... can't repair entry or kitchen like other people, dunno if it's a requirement to progress in the story and access the new content... is it better to start a new save?

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes