defunktopus

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I can't see any difference between 0.27 and 0.32... can't repair entry or kitchen like other people, dunno if it's a requirement to progress in the story and access the new content... is it better to start a new save?
Just uploaded 0.32a which has a fix for the repair shop issue. Follow along these instructions:
1. Download 0.32a and overwrite
2. Either back up or reload to when you have two rooms left to repair
3. Something should trigger when you try to get the second last upgrade from Ben
4. If none of that works, you may need to rollback to just before the house upgrades start (sorry!) but that will fix it

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
IntoTheCountry-0.32a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Imagine if all country girls would wear the "only legs" pants like this? All the male townsfolk would leave their cities instantly! Also 30% less fabric so it's cheaper, and you can combine different legs from different styles! I'll tell you - that's the future right here!

best_pants_ever.jpg

Another AI rubbish where nobody bothered to check the prompt output. "We release whatever builds".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lukoy

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
Just uploaded 0.32a which has a fix for the repair shop issue. Follow along these instructions:
3. Something should trigger when you try to get the second last upgrade from Ben
4. If none of that works, you may need to rollback to just before the house upgrades start (sorry!) but that will fix it
I'v done all that was suggested but I still get the bug where you can't fix up kitchen and entry. Not sure if it's fixed for others

verbatimw

Jul 13, 2020
sadly it doesnt fix

Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018
I'll never not laugh when reviews mention "Great art style" on CG AI. Top tier reviewers right there, fantastic comedy troupe.

Reactions: Hargas

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
I'll never not laugh when reviews mention "Great art style" on CG AI. Top tier reviewers right there, fantastic comedy troupe.
You can like the style of a drawing without giving a shit how it's been produced. Those are two unrelated things.

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
Easy workaround for that hard lock bug with the house, could be if someone could upload a save with the house completely fixed.

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
Doesn't work.

Reactions: gubp

DeadlyShitu

May 4, 2022

View attachment 2961703

Overview:
Into the Country is an adult visual-novel currently in development by the defunktopus team. The game is a contemporary story about a man moving to an isolated Northern area to escape the woes of city life as climate change and societal instability press on. Meet a cast of unique and deep characters to romance, seduce, and possibly find love with...​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-22
Release Date: 2024-01-22
Developer: defunktopus - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.32a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - -
Mac:
MEGA - - - -

View attachment 2961704 View attachment 2961701 View attachment 2961706 View attachment 2984249 View attachment 2961705 View attachment 2961702 View attachment 2984250 View attachment 2984252 View attachment 2984258 View attachment 2984259 View attachment 2984251 View attachment 3031948 View attachment 3031950 View attachment 3146882 View attachment 3264635 View attachment 2961707
my game is kinda stuck, i can't repair the kitchen and entry even though i'm selecting the options in hardware store........any solutions??????

MASHILAKKU

Jun 13, 2023
Is there any sort of guide? I'm stuck at the part where alice leaves and can't really continue the story or go to bed. What should I do?

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
It looks like the Mega link is still 0.32 not 0.32a, so if you are using that one it could be the problem. I haven't tried the update yet, so that is just a guess.
I downloaded from one of the others because of this, so I do have .32a. Doesn't work. I also am working with a fresh start.

Reactions: Alex5280

MASHILAKKU

Jun 13, 2023
Also wanted to ask how many more characters you intend to add. The cast is already pretty diverse, so do you have any idea how many more you intend to add?

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes