VN Unity Completed Intruder on the Bridge [v1.0.6] [Drunk Robot]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I like most of the game for my first playthrough. However, I do not like the lvl 2 space invader when saving the ships. I could never pass it. I was always a more of a pong guy so the fact that the screen is full with no way to get power ups and everything takes to many hits to kill kind of killed it for me.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is Drunk Robot a studio with multiple teams working on the various games, or is this a single dev team making like 10 games at once?

zap99

Dec 14, 2020
I like most of the game for my first playthrough. However, I do not like the lvl 2 space invader when saving the ships. I could never pass it. I was always a more of a pong guy so the fact that the screen is full with no way to get power ups and everything takes to many hits to kill kind of killed it for me.
how many points do you make? (I wish it was a balanced thing)

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
3) if you lose 2 times in the Galaga-style mini game, it allows you to slat it (maybe it should be put on if you lose the first time? What do you think?)
in the next release I would like to put some scenes that can only be unlocked by playing mini games

Most developers who tried to base their games on incorporating a lot of minigames in their games got burned fast.
Minigames are a 100% full proof way to annoy most of the players and make them delete your game.

There is a saying that you should learn from other people's mistakes... guess you are going the hard way with this one and will insist on learning from your own ones.

Ah, well, good luck.

Reactions: frenk

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
I wanted to try this game and then I saw the download size was 3.4 GB. :( Bail. Maybe the devs could consider producing a low res / 720p version. A download size of around 1 GB or 1.5 GB is a lot less daunting...

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
It's unfortunate because I like the models in it a lot, but I'll have to drop this game now.
I had to again start from scratch and it's just not acceptable. That plus the huge size each time, means the model to release incrementally doesn't work for me.
I'll be back in 2 years once there is something to play that is close to complete hopefully.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I play Mass Effect (and others) with mods to turn off the mini games. They get old. Fast.

Reactions: Machete

UnrealLimits

Jun 2, 2018
Make it where in the main menu the sound is able to be turned down. Right now the sound options only work once in game and the sound options in game doesnt effect the mini games or video sequences. People with headphones get absolutely ear fucked until they start the game and any time a mini game or video sequence starts.

Last edited:

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
Guys I am gonna give it a shot. How much content am I expecting? I am also Mass Effect fan like many fans here lol.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
btw any idea if older saves work....i got almost max scores on the minigames not in the mood of going through that again

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
How do you access the mini games I played one but haven't seen it again - I'm stuck as I can go to sleep but it says I'll miss adventures - seems I should just sleep?

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Game would be good if you did not have to start over again and the minigames would be skipable without loosing scenes. Coming back in a few updates if there are.

Reactions: zap99

zap99

Dec 14, 2020
Make it where in the main menu the sound is able to be turned down. Right now the sound options only work once in game and the sound options in game doesnt effect the mini games or video sequences. People with headphones get absolutely ear fucked until they start the game and any time a mini game or video sequence starts.
this is a bug, in the mini games there is theoretically a disturbing sound management but it should be synchronized probably not working

thanks for the warning

zap99

Dec 14, 2020
3) if you lose 2 times in the Galaga-style mini game, it allows you to slat it (maybe it should be put on if you lose the first time? What do you think?)
in the next release I would like to put some scenes that can only be unlocked by playing mini games

Most developers who tried to base their games on incorporating a lot of minigames in their games got burned fast.
Minigames are a 100% full proof way to annoy most of the players and make them delete your game.

There is a saying that you should learn from other people's mistakes... guess you are going the hard way with this one and will insist on learning from your own ones.

Ah, well, good luck.
After the first defeat it is possible to skip the mini game

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes