VN Unity Completed Intruder on the Bridge [v1.0.6] [Drunk Robot]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zap99

Dec 14, 2020
First of all

thanks everyone for the feedback

for those who have problems with the save (before droid combat set a auto save) we have identified the problem (it concerns w7 as far as we understand and we are trying to recover a copy of the operating system to find a work arround)

for the cheats

currently you forget to have a good score on the mini game even if you don't play it, and to score a high score in the dialogues even if you do wrong things to say.

galaga style mini game

I need to know how many points you scored in the second stage I would like it to be balanced.

to someone the second picture of the mini game from problems if it happens to you can you give me the configuration of the pc where you play?

dialogues

in the dialogues with the captains, but also in past dialogues even if with less evident results the captain gives answers in the conversations, according to the replies he gets more or less (pass me the term) sympathy points, with the character he speaks to

depending on the score the character will be more lascivious (the kiss call during dinner for example)

tnx to all

ciao

zap99

Dec 14, 2020
Hey mate, i tried the admin rights but it froze when i tried to save again.
As for the specs.

Screen resolution : 1920 x 1080 @ 59 and 60 hz ( i tried both just in case).
operating system : windows 7 ultimate sp1

path is d:/folder 1 /folder 2 / folder 3 / IntruderOnTheBridge.exe
i moved it to just d:/folder 1/IntruderOnTheBridge.exe still froze when i tried to save.

as for the bailouts i don't know what that is , quick search revealed nothing about the term.

Thanks for your time checking this out :)
try this is 32B version (it's just a test if it solves let me know )

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I thought the game was freezing at the start for me... I was seeing the 9-10 first sentence display, but then the screen was black and stay black. I try mouse-clicking, nothing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've windows 7 64-bit sp1 also, and game freeze on trying to save.
I try moving the game to my c:\ right beside user and windows folders, and running it with admin right, still freeze on save attempt.
I've 5 HD, 4 NTFS, but 1 is exFAT(format). I try to copy the game to the root folder, again running with admin. Same thing freeze on save attempt.
I try running the game at lowest resolution possible 640x480. This does squat shit! I mean why would it. :rolleyes:
So yeah!!! I'm gonna pass on that game until the freeze on save is resolve.
P.S I try the 32-bit version(post above mine) same result/behavior... FREEZE!
P.S.S I notice upon installing the game 'NaninovelData' is empty. Then I run it and a folder name 'Saves' appear with 2 files in it(GlobalSave.nson & Settings.json). Seems like the game has no permission problem to create those. Strange! :unsure: :alien:
P.S.S.S I try copy savegame found in this thread, inside said 'Saves' folder
I try playing without saving, and it freeze on the invader style last screen before battle begin... Anyway like that guy said in the post under mine. Think I'll go play a renpy game next, I've lost enough time on this... :(

Last edited:

RedTexan

May 19, 2018
Sorry for bad news. The game is unplayable. Could not play it past the android combat scene last patch, this time cannot even get to the "space invaders" scene. It hangs up on the last screen before the arcade style shoot them up space invaders.

Reactions: Potoum

Akifai

May 8, 2017
I'm on windows 7, and I can't even play the beginning mini game. Everything just stops. It looks like I'm not the only one that's no able to play the game.

zap99

Dec 14, 2020
arg that's bad news: /

however i managed to find a copy of W7 similar to yours in the next few days i try to understand why it can't save on window7

ps:
freezes after the mini game or after every time you return to your room because it autosave them

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Old saves don't work ? is there a workaround because starting from beginning is really frustrating...

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Old saves don't work ? is there a workaround because starting from beginning is really frustrating...
I was wondering. Because I could load my save and had no error, but couldn't find anything new. And there is no changelog to let us know what to find.
Happened before too so wouldn't be new, but still annoying.

If it is confirmed requiring a restart I will stop following actually because I'm not ready to do that with every release.
Kind of something for devs in general to think about really, monthly releases is not always the right method to deliver a product. But the popularity of that method tends to be too much of an attraction.

Sothacil

Aug 23, 2017
The game seems nice but it wont let me play it.
The game freeze every time I try to save.
It's the first time I experience that, and i played plenty of unity games.
Not sure what caused it.

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
I was wondering. Because I could load my save and had no error, but couldn't find anything new. And there is no changelog to let us know what to find.
Happened before too so wouldn't be new, but still annoying.

If it is confirmed requiring a restart I will stop following actually because I'm not ready to do that with every release.
Kind of something for devs in general to think about really, monthly releases is not always the right method to deliver a product. But the popularity of that method tends to be too much of an attraction.
Ok so saves from last version work, you just need to place them in the "IntruderOnTheBridge_Data\NaninovelData\saves" folder if you still have them.
Here are mine from 0.3.4 if you need them.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Ok so saves from last version work, you just need to place them in the "IntruderOnTheBridge_Data\NaninovelData\saves" folder if you still have them.
Here are mine from 0.3.4 if you need them.
Yeah thanks, but when I replied to you I did say I loaded my saves fine.
What is new then if you managed to progress from your save? Maybe I did miss a button somewhere.

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hello. Sorry to bother you but I'm kinda stuck. ^^' Like, my character just woke up, and can look at his mission/task log. But there is nothing on it. But I can't seem to do anything else. :eek:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
zap99 I don't know if you found a fix for freeze while saving on win7....
But I was playing another game... WAIT A MINUTE!!! AntiHero-021 save correctly. :alien:
I was going to say you should try to contact the developer DrunkRobot who make AntiHero
BUT it's the same one!!! what is happening here!!! :unsure::alien:
One game save correctly, the other doesn't(both use unity and same exact save screen)...
Looks to me like you already found your fix... Seriously how hard can it be to copy the code from one game to another?
P.S. HAHAHAHA It work I was able to save in intruderonthebridge. But it's strange if I load a savegame that someone uploaded here, I can load it and save it multiple times... but if I start a new game and try to save on first image you see(ship in space) it will freeze. Also if I try to continue from the savegame I got in this thread, the screen become black... after choice be calm/ or rude. I suspect it's auto-saving and freezing.
Here's the savegame I can load and save(it work for this particular savegame). So there must be some code in it...
GameSave006 is the original and GameSave008 is the one I save myself(zipped both in case you need).

Last edited:

zap99

Dec 14, 2020
Hi guys,

Thanks to your precious feedback we solved issues related to Win7 users and the issue related to slowness during the second mini game (Galaga style) should be now fixed. Let us know if everything now work properly!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes