VN Unity Completed Intruder on the Bridge [v1.0.6] [Drunk Robot]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zap99

Dec 14, 2020

Well .. this is where my game is stuck.
I can choose any and all conversation options,
Then I can speak to the one crew member
Then I can visit her lodging again and
be blueballed basically, as she says she stays to obey all my commands.

- do the brif of the mission on the computer
- summons all members
- train in combat with Lt White
- solve your brother's autopsy problem in the infirmary
-Talk about the droid in engine room with the chief engineer
- go to peace and talk to everyone on the bridge after which give the order to leave for the Krameke system

after that you should be able to go to sleep

* optional-visit the bar (twice)
-visit the simulator with donowan
- solve the problems of the demoralized officer in his quarters.
- take advantage of Lt Cully

let me know if you solve

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
This is probably next on the agenda once I finish the next game I am playing. Just curious, =can the MC be renamed? Really not feeling Roger Dyce. Not gonna lie, it's part of why i'm not in any rush to start. lol.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The options are top right corner of your screen, just click on the options to light/normal attack or parry.
I'm stuck here and I don't know what to do :/
Same here, clicking all the bot, nop. draging, nop.
I´m playing from PC. Can anyone give a tip
This is probably next on the agenda once I finish the next game I am playing. Just curious, =can the MC be renamed? Really not feeling Roger Dyce. Not gonna lie, it's part of why i'm not in any rush to start. lol.
Major spoiler: You play this play pretend of being the actual well known commander of the largest
combat ship in the fleet, whilst actually being his doppelganger. Can you keep up the appearences?
Have you watched The Prestige? You are the twin bro of the captain you will now impersonate.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
What is new? I feel I'm stuck.
Did everything apart for sleeping (it tells me it's not time yet) or go to the meeting (the game switches to italian but doesn't go to it)

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I was stuck too and couldn't go to sleep.
Then I made a new game where I managed to have a conversation with someone who had previously rejected me, after than when I went to the bridge and spoke to thecrewman on the far right I could choose "diplomatic meeting" not just "quarters"
I feel like the problem is that it's possible to run yourself into a corner in the current build and that you have to do certain things right toget the option.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Maybe a new game would fix it but maybe I'd fall in the same position and just waste time. Let's see if the dev can find what is wrong.
Seems we have slight differences though. In my game I don't need to talk to the officer on the right (Turok) on the bridge. Both options (Quarters & Diplomatic meeting) are there on the default bridge screen (on the top left corner). In fact I don't have the option to speak to Turok there. However attempting to go to the diplomatic meeting makes the game speak italian, pretend to go to the meeting, and throws me back to the quarters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zap99

Dec 14, 2020
Ver. 0.3.2

Hi guys, this is an hot fix for Intruder on the bridge. Some issues didn't allowed some users to progress in the game, and some translation mistakes... Now fixed!!!

should solve the droid problem

let me know

ciao

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
It did fix the missing translation but other than that I'm still stuck when traveling to the meeting and being thrown back to the quarters.
Probably a new game would fix it but as I don't want to do that with every release (and I suspect chances are it will happen again) I'll cut my restarts in half and wait for the next release to do that.

zap99

Dec 14, 2020
the problem is that to go on you have to control the droid ... but starting from an old save there is the possibility that I had skipped that piece of the game and it did not give you the possibility to do it later, now it should be possible to do it also starting from an old save.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
The droid explains it then, talking to Turok in the engineer room he keeps says its not ready yet but I can't sleep to make time pass.
Don't worry though, I'll just wait and restart later. Appreciate the support and bug fix release.
Keep up the good work!

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
The game is bugged (and slow). Can't get to sleep. Don't know if re-visiting all the crew members and making different decisions will screw up variables or progress the game.

Unity??? Bleh. Painfully slow engine. Animations and sound fx are good though. Lots of grammatical and other textual errors in the dialogue.

Reactions: Cramone

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
cannot continue, MC doesn't wanna sleep nor anything else. Talked to everyone, visited everywhere, exhausted all options visible. if needs specific choices should be visible somewhere. Not a fan of the engine, or rather it's implementation. Space doesn't advance text, which is annoying. Clicking on MENU doesn't allow to go back (and pressing ESC does nothing). Cannot scroll back before a choice, which is stupid as all this leads to is forced save+reload instead of a rollback, time wasting mechanic. Not a fan of the scenes which lock you into a "video" that is uninteractble, cannot be sped up, nor seen in stages, weird. Overall so far from what I've seen: 2/5.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes