VN Unity Completed Intruder on the Bridge [v1.0.6] [Drunk Robot]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wow .. they look fantstic .. If I do say so myself, there must be somehting in their awquard smiles,
the lost gaze, all that misrepresentation of shame and/or guilt in their faces,
their outcry to pose like they stand tall and take the strange clothes with dignity.

Sure does take the focus off the MC tho, I will give them that. They are a sight to behold.

ChinChin

Aug 7, 2016
Hey ,the game looks good and the story seems interesting but i have run into some trouble.
first of all after i select the character stats if i try to save or quicksave the game freezes and i have to shut it down and the same thing happens when the white robot(?) teleports into the ship after the first minigame.
From what i read in the comments it looks like its a compatibility with windows 7 , also if there are supposed to be some buttons at the top corners of my screen to attack said robot , well there aint any.
If anyone got a fix , it would be nice to know.

zap99

Dec 14, 2020
Hey ,the game looks good and the story seems interesting but i have run into some trouble.
first of all after i select the character stats if i try to save or quicksave the game freezes and i have to shut it down and the same thing happens when the white robot(?) teleports into the ship after the first minigame.
From what i read in the comments it looks like its a compatibility with windows 7 , also if there are supposed to be some buttons at the top corners of my screen to attack said robot , well there aint any.
If anyone got a fix , it would be nice to know.
Hi, someone happens this thing, but I could not reproduce it if you want we can do some truble shooting to solve:

I need your bailouts (if he generated them for you)

the screen resolution

the operating system on which you play and the path where you copied the game (I think there are no write rights because it blocks you when you save)

someone solved it by simply launching the game with admin rights

by

ChinChin

Aug 7, 2016
Hey mate, i tried the admin rights but it froze when i tried to save again.
As for the specs.

Screen resolution : 1920 x 1080 @ 59 and 60 hz ( i tried both just in case).
operating system : windows 7 ultimate sp1

path is d:/folder 1 /folder 2 / folder 3 / IntruderOnTheBridge.exe
i moved it to just d:/folder 1/IntruderOnTheBridge.exe still froze when i tried to save.

as for the bailouts i don't know what that is , quick search revealed nothing about the term.

Thanks for your time checking this out :)

zap99

Dec 14, 2020
Old Saves don't work?

Btw I did send you the saves.
I have found the problem (it is something that occurs if you are not an engineer and if you have made choices in a certain sequence) make a fix in the next few days

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I have found the problem (it is something that occurs if you are not an engineer and if you have made choices in a certain sequence) make a fix in the next few days
Ok. Thanks. Waiting for that to play this update.

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Hey all ! Great game, but i'm missing the 7th replay. Anyone has an idea as to what it is ?
Thx

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Game is looking really good so far. Renders and animations are great. A few issues with grammar, but not to bad.

I can understand having to beat the minigames to get extra content, but it can get pretty frustrating to have to get to a certain high score in order to unlock the whole scene. Especially when you don't have any idea what score you need until you get to the scene and the needed score keeps increasing as you progress through the scene. (For anyone wondering, you need to get at least 500 points in the second space battle to fully unlock the scene.)

Also, a walkthrough would be helpful to make the best dialog choices. Some of the replay scenes played out different than what I got on my playthrough. Are the replay versions the ideal versions of the scenes?

Anyway, looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: Talos1974
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes