VN Unity Completed Intruder on the Bridge [v1.0.6] [Drunk Robot]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zap99

Dec 14, 2020
The vertical shooter in the game is pretty easy and a nice interlude, i wouldn't sweat about it. You might consider to give, instead, a minor consequence to losing it. Like, next scene, the shuttle background looks heavely damages when the droid gets in, MC brother complains some technoblabla like that the life support is about to fail and when MC is later rescued it is mentioned that the main ship's crew barely menaged to recover the derelict shuttle and save him.

I believe this shouldn't give you too much extra work and it would give a sense of agency to the player.

The idea is not bad
in the next issue this mechanic should be added let me know if that's what you meant next.

Reactions: Machete

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1623899943862.png

JUN 16, 2021 AT 3:38 PM
NEW RELEASE AVAILABLE!!!! ENJOY!!!

INTR - INTRUDER ON THE BRIDGE latest downloads
A new adult visual novel where you will play as Roger Dyce, Captain of the Galactic Union, called once again during his career to defend the galaxy from an impending and lethal threat! Captain Dyce will have to navigate wisely through the command of his spaceship and its large crew, mysterious and devious planetary intrigues, risky missions on planets and various love and spicy plots...

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
As someone who loves pixie cuts... I'm really loving the models in these screenshots. Still waiting to see where the tags go.

Reactions: boulimanus

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Well done! If this is the pace this one is going to be a very interesting project

SpirosRUS

Jan 8, 2019
On Windows 7, when trying to save, it hangs tightly. It was only possible to reach the fight with the cyborg. The same story as in the post slightly above. In general, I would like more optimization and correct saving. The game itself is promising, but the devil is always hidden in the little things.

Reactions: Machete

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
This is looking good.
However when I looked at the dev and saw so many projects started with so little completed, it got me wondering if it is worth following or not. I guess I will for a while and see what happens.

The vertical shooter in the game is pretty easy and a nice interlude, i wouldn't sweat about it.
You're only thinking about people using a mouse here.
I can tell you not using a mouse but a track pad makes it a nightmare.

Last edited:

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
any idea whats new in this update? i replayed the whole game from the start but i dont think i saw anything new

Reactions: DF37985

Reamoore

Dec 28, 2019
Love what i've seen so far, Really really like the short haired look , we don't get to see it that much.
Keep up the good work , can't wait for future updates

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1626240589840.png
INTR - INTRUDER ON THE BRIDGE latest downloads
A new adult visual novel where you will play as Roger Dyce, Captain of the Galactic Union, called once again during his career to defend the galaxy from an impending and lethal threat! Captain Dyce will have to navigate wisely through the command of his spaceship and its large crew, mysterious and devious planetary intrigues, risky missions on planets and various love and spicy plots...

zap99

Dec 14, 2020
Hello everybody

comments, criticisms or bug reports are welcome

Ciao

ps. CantoForte's signature is inpnotic :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
jknm.jpg

So happy of the babes loving and caring in this game.

aws.jpg

Bombshels so dreamy they know the right words to calm us.

htf.jpg

Such lovely winde and dine conversations topic.

res.jpg

Well .. this is where my game is stuck.
I can choose any and all conversation options,
Then I can speak to the one crew member
Then I can visit her lodging again and
be blueballed basically, as she says she stays to obey all my commands.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes