VN Unity Completed Intruder on the Bridge [v1.0.6] [Drunk Robot]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zap99

Dec 14, 2020
How do you access the mini games I played one but haven't seen it again - I'm stuck as I can go to sleep but it says I'll miss adventures - seems I should just sleep?
you should be able to go to sleep afterwards;

having summoned everyone
having checked the android
avoiding the autopsy of your brother's body
having talked to the computer
having talked to everyone on the bridge

optional
talk in the club
visit a simulation room
visit a traing room
visiti science lab
inspection infermery

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
you should be able to go to sleep afterwards;

having summoned everyone
having checked the android
avoiding the autopsy of your brother's body
having talked to the computer
having talked to everyone on the bridge

optional
talk in the club
visit a simulation room
visit a traing room
visiti science lab
inspection infermery
Thanks for the reply I realized I hadn't checked/foun what was required on the android - where do I look?

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
btw any idea if older saves work....i got almost max scores on the minigames not in the mood of going through that again
Mine worked fine, but they were hard to find. I still had the previous update on my computer and the save files were in the folder called NaninovelData. For some reason my saves aren't being saved in the AppData folder. Not sure what is going on there.

Reactions: SirAuron20

BsGoat

Feb 1, 2019
people and I can't find the gle code of the robot, please help me.
I found mine on the right arm, don't know if it's random. the blue circle in the middle of the camera seems to be an indicator it goes ''blank'' when you are in the wrong place(already scanned that area idk) so keep it blu until you get the little blu dot then you found it

BsGoat

Feb 1, 2019
I didn't know if it's a bug or what but you HAVE TO SLEEP WITH 2. Lt Conner (you're brother's lover) in order to progress the story and complete speaking to and bridge mission.
It doesn't make any sense to be connected to the two missions it is connected to (given that you do speak to here) and if its required to happen for plot/story reasons it should not be a choice the same way it is now, alternatively if ti has to happen have a mission to ''get close to you're brothers lever to keep your cover'' or something like that

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

At this point, this game is interesting.

The worldbuilding, though limited to the spaceship, is varied enough.
The characters are numerous and different.
The story is short but already captivating.
I'm not really into 3dcg but it is well done, particularly the first scene when we approach the spaceship.

The first mini game made think of Space Invaders or Isolated Warrior (and other games I don't remember the names).
The second one wasn't that bad but witnessing the death of the brother without being able to do anything was difficult.

For my first playthrough, I only realized the mission (most of the time, I focus on the story first). Outside the girlfriend, the autopsy and the android, the choices were scarce. I was a little worried about the sabotage of the autopsy but it was well thought. The sex scene with the girlfriend was well done though the rotative viewpoint wasn't pleasant.

Since there's no access to the stats, I didn't know if increasing relationships or training or any activity (even sexual) would help progressing the future story so I didn't even try. I don't have any interest to do actions for the sake of it (outside seeing it once to assess it). An explaination of those stats is welcomed too (I allocated the points at the character creation randomly).

There was some letters missing in some words. There was a sentence that was repeated 2 times ("You know that it is your arrogance that surprises me"). Some sentences that were redundant too.

I wanted to try it in french but the words were in italian.

So the game is good but very short. I'll try the other activities later but there should a future use for each of them.

Good continuation.

deepthought

Jun 28, 2019
The second Galaga-style game is too long, imo. I got to the point where three red glowing objects (ships?) appear at the top of the screen, and I have to destroy all the large missiles so they won't hit the cargo ships. I've gotten to that point twice (out of dozens of attempts), but was never able to get past it. The frustrating thing is I can't start again from that point; I need to go all the way back to the beginning and survive all the attack waves again. I feel that this aspect of the mini-game especially makes the level of difficulty too high. I'd like to be able to skip past those attack waves that I've previously beaten.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Dev. With Nopy shutting down you're going to have to find some more file hosting sites apart from Anon and Mixdrop. Mega has a 1g limit and the other two have download times ranging from 10 hours to 2 days. Mediafire, Gofile and Pixeldrain have been working well...so far.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Drunk Robot…you really need to get a competent proofreader. The grammar, sentence structure and spelling are terrible. The writing itself leaves a lot of room for improvement, with some expressions that are laughable at best....and I don't mean 'laughable' in a good way.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes