Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
"most of the romance option will be focusing on girls and lesbian (for now)", just to confirm then is a lesbian-only route possible?

Reactions: Intwo

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
Yes, there's a lesbian-only route
From the story description:
Oh and Vareti, that guy just appear from out of nowhere, don't know where, don't know how but he will share the body with your main character, making her end up in some even harder situation but they will get along
Is it really the case that she will get a male personality sharing her body? If this is unavoidable, I don't see how lesbian-only would be possible.

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
From the story description:

Is it really the case that she will get a male personality sharing her body? If this is unavoidable, I don't see how lesbian-only would be possible.
It's avoidable, because you will always have two option being with a girl or with a boy, you can go with your mood, today you want to be with a girl choose girl option, you want to be with a boy you can choose boy option, no restrain, no condition, you can choose whatever you want

Reactions: Comaco

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
What about android version?
I still need sometime to retranslate it, just copy paste really, but there a lot of it so it might took a little bit of time, but the good news is that I don't have to work on the Pc and Mac version anymore, so I can completely focus on the android version

• Red Heart
Reactions: Engineer rakhesh

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
Hey dev, I just finished your game and I really really like your game.
But I have some questions.
1st. There will be lesbian harem ending by any chance?
2nd. Is this the end of season one or something, 20240405_143156.jpg
I'm really confuse.
And 3rd. Is this game complete? Because I can't fucking find any ending where game will continue except this one:- in the 2nd question.
That's all.

Jun 11, 2023
I still need sometime to retranslate it, just copy paste really, but there a lot of it so it might took a little bit of time, but the good news is that I don't have to work on the Pc and Mac version anymore, so I can completely focus on the android version
If you provide us a walkthrough guide that would really great.
But how we supposed to win minigame in android? QTE.

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
If you provide us a walkthrough guide that would really great.
But how we supposed to win minigame in android? QTE.
I remove it, if in some way I can put it in the game, I will try, but for now i will remove it for the Android version, oh and about the walkthrough guide, I will do some research about that, really don't know how to make those =))

Reactions: Engineer rakhesh

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
Hey dev, I just finished your game and I really really like your game.
But I have some questions.
1st. There will be lesbian harem ending by any chance?
2nd. Is this the end of season one or something, View attachment 3512301
I'm really confuse.
And 3rd. Is this game complete? Because I can't fucking find any ending where game will continue except this one:- in the 2nd question.
That's all.
To answer your question:
1: There will be a harem ending but not for this season (Even a few next tbh)
2: Yes this is the end of s1, s2 is under development
3: A little bit of spoiler for you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes