88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Ah, sorry, I thought you said it was suddenly cut off or something like that. And do you by any chance know how to do patches for Renpy, like it just 2 lines I don't want people to redownload the whole game because of it, and thank you for pointing out the bugs and playing the game
Just the script file if it all the story part you wrot down is therr fix the text and post just as bug fix as separate downlod fwith instrution and label it as bug fix.

Bug:
By the way, almost forgot: there are few image missing if Vanesa say Yes (Fake it) about training them. While fighint there are few images missing.

Reactions: Intwo

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
Just the script file if it all the story part you wrot down is therr fix the text and post just as bug fix as separate downlod fwith instrution and label it as bug fix.

Bug:
By the way, almost forgot: there are few image missing if Vanesa say Yes (Fake it) about training them. While fighint there are few images missing.
Thanks I'll give it a try, and about the missing image it must be the song name, I will add that later. Thank you for your help

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
Intwo Episode 5 Update 1 is out on on Patreon
My Patreon

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
is there decent amount of femdom in the game? (F/M)
I don't get a lot of request about (F/M) femdom, so there's only one femdom (F/M) scene, the rest is still femdom but F/F. Just in case, the game still have a lot of interation between male and female, so I think you should explore a bit, might find yourself a new fetish. Thank you and have a good day

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Intwo-5.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Kim Trung Nghĩa

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Intwo [v5.0.2] [Intwo]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac: