Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
No language option on joiplay
I don't know much about Joiplay so I can't tell you how to fix it, but I'm working on the android version so if you want to play the game on your phone I suggest you wait a tiny bit longer, oh and follow my Patreon for the news and the download for I can only update the game here once in every 2 or 3 weeks

Reactions: Nero...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Intwo [v5.0.2F] [Intwo]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Intwo-5.0.2f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

rizer5236

Mar 27, 2019
i finished this game before but just saw v5.0.2F and tried it again but i still get some black screen with text only toward the end , i dont know if it missing image or it just like that for everyone i dont see anyone posting about it , kinda disappointed when i download it again and it not fixed. i loved the game hope S2 better

Reactions: Intwo

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
i finished this game before but just saw v5.0.2F and tried it again but i still get some black screen with text only toward the end , i dont know if it missing image or it just like that for everyone i dont see anyone posting about it , kinda disappointed when i download it again and it not fixed. i loved the game hope S2 better
Can you tell me more about this bug, no one report it to me so I didn't know, and thank you for playing my game

rizer5236

Mar 27, 2019
Can you tell me more about this bug, no one report it to me so I didn't know, and thank you for playing my game
I don't know if its a bug or not
for me it happen on toward the ending on different paths like this one it start from here
Untitled.png
it get black screen after choosing no , only text no image shows

1.png

until this point the image shows
2.png

on another path after this moment again
3.png

4.png

these only few example

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
I don't know if its a bug or not
for me it happen on toward the ending on different paths like this one it start from here

these only few example
Ah, it's not a bug. I just wasn't done with the images, I actually plan to save them for the remake version, because for now, I just want to focus on the s2 and the s1 remake, sorry for the inconvenience

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
Ah, it's not a bug. I just wasn't done with the images, I actually plan to save them for the remake version, because for now, I just want to focus on the s2 and the s1 remake, sorry for the inconvenience
Maybe swap the black images with a "placeholder" notice until you have the remake ready? That will avoid people thinking there is a bug.

• Red Heart
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes