MSHSI

Dec 22, 2018
Since nobody is saying it, I'll say it myself. My dude just full on made a fucking Johnny Silverhand Cyberpunk 2077 rip off LOL. The game is ok though. But still, the similarity is uncanny. I mean, 2 people in one body, AND they are rockers? Bruv.

Reactions: Intwo

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
Since nobody is saying it, I'll say it myself. My dude just full on made a fucking Johnny Silverhand Cyberpunk 2077 rip off LOL. The game is ok though. But still, the similarity is uncanny. I mean, 2 people in one body, AND they are rockers? Bruv.
Yeah, I did learn that idea from them

Reactions: m1st3r1

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
It looks interesting, definitely a more unique story than I'm used to seeing from these types of games
Thanks, If you listen to the music at late game, I did used the remix version of Archangel and thanks again for playing my game. I wish you well

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Is this update in english? I've downloaded last time and 99% of dialogues were not in english...

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Intwo [v2.0 Update 1] [Intwo] – COMPRESSED

Win/Linux v2.0 Update 1 · · · (166.7 MiB :: 2.5 GiB)
Mac v2.0 Update 1 · · · (152.1 MiB :: – )
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
not bad...

Story kinda confusing not gone lie but it has promise. The stone is set for it so you can expand on it in the upcoming updates.

But I like the game so far.. so rare to have a female protag game who can fucking fight on here and this game not being a typical curruption slut simulator & The mc seems like a badass as well. not only that some cute love interest in the game as well.
god knows the amount of curruption games with female MC on here, so tired of them already.

still don't know what real effects the calm and aggressive stat have but I think it's interesting.

Also it seems to me the game is gonna have a lesbian path since so far all the love interest have been female so far which I LIKE !

As long as it don't be no force cock thrown in my face I will be fine.

also as long as I GET to have a choice we squared that have consequences depending on what you choose. Also as long as none of our love interest get raped or any of that shit down the line that would be good to. Idk if this game will have any tone of ntr down the line (I HOPE NOT) but if it do it should always be a choice.

so yea I will be looking out for this game.

good work DEV can't wait for more.

if this is your first game you doing good so far.

Last edited:

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
not bad...

Story kinda confusing not gone lie but it has promise. The stone is set for it so you can expand on it in the upcoming updates.

But I like the game so far.. so rare to have a female protag game who can fucking fight on here and this game not being a typical curruption slut simulator & The mc seems like a badass as well. not only that some cute love interest in the game as well.
god knows the amount of curruption games with female MC on here, so tired of them already.

still don't know what real effects the calm and aggressive stat have but I think it's interesting.

Also it seems to me the game is gonna have a lesbian path since so far all the love interest have been female so far which I LIKE !

As long as it don't be no force cock thrown in my face I will be fine.

also as long as I GET to have a choice we squared that have consequences depending on what you choose. Also as long as none of our love interest get raped or any of that shit down the line that would be good to. Idk if this game will have any tone of ntr down the line (I HOPE NOT) but if it do it should always be a choice.

so yea I will be looking out for this game.

good work DEV can't wait for more.

if this is your first game you doing good so far.
My first game, still learning, not sure how thing go or how it suppose to go so i try everything i have until i find something that fit myself and fit my community. Thank you for playing my game

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Ok so I have a bit of a weird request. Can someone, anyone please tell me the origin of the song called "clash" in the game files?? It plays when vanessa fights vareti in the QTE. I first heard this song 8 years ago and now it has randomly popped back into my life in this game. I never found out where it was from and now it's back again. I have to know...
Intwo

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
Ok so I have a bit of a weird request. Can someone, anyone please tell me the origin of the song called "clash" in the game files?? It plays when vanessa fights vareti in the QTE. I first heard this song 8 years ago and now it has randomly popped back into my life in this game. I never found out where it was from and now it's back again. I have to know...
Intwo
It ssj4 vs ssj4 by the enigma tng. The name just too long so I make it a bit shorter. Thanks for playing

• Love
Reactions: Fazed
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes