Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
Sup dev Intwo ! Do you have a Discord server?
Sadly, no... I still try to find a way to manage a discord server (Rule and all kind of that thing). You know, I never manage one before and I'm too poor to hired a mod

Enjang

Oct 28, 2022
Saya memang membuat versi Mac dan Android, tetapi saya tidak tahu cara menggunakannya jadi saya tidak berani memberikannya kepada kalian, Ini mungkin menyebabkan beberapa masalah tanpa sepengetahuan saya
[/MENGUTIP]

pelan tapi pasti pasti bisa, lebih baik dicoba daripada tidak ☺

Reactions: Intwo

SnarfSnek

Aug 6, 2020
You might not gonna believe me but i forgot. I was plan to put (aggressive > calm) next to the choice but I forgot. Thanks for playing
Or try:

menu menu_3:
"Với tư cách là chị của nó" if aggressive >= calm:
jump menu_1_vanesa
"Với tư cách là anh của nó" if aggressive < calm:
jump menu_1_vareti

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
Or try:

menu menu_3:
"Với tư cách là chị của nó" if aggressive >= calm:
jump menu_1_vanesa
"Với tư cách là anh của nó" if aggressive < calm:
jump menu_1_vareti
I can do that, but I kinda want to make sure people know that they have 2 option for this scene

UnknownMob

Nov 29, 2020
It started of well with a badass female Mc. But the biggest issue seems lack of choices in sex scene . Yes , there are few choices available. But there is no choice to avoid any scene with female character.
Like when Mc's sister or sakino degraded Mc , there was no option to say 'no' to them. When Mc asked sakino to stop, sakino says she is not forcing Mc but we don't get any choices to stop it even than . So it feels like being forced on players instead.
Intwo I would like to know whether this game is mainly focused on humiliation and degradation of Mc?

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
It started of well with a badass female Mc. But the biggest issue seems lack of choices in sex scene . Yes , there are few choices available. But there is no choice to avoid any scene with female character.
Like when Mc's sister or sakino degraded Mc , there was no option to say 'no' to them. When Mc asked sakino to stop, sakino says she is not forcing Mc but we don't get any choices to stop it even than . So it feels like being forced on players instead.
Intwo I would like to know whether this game is mainly focused on humiliation and degradation of Mc?
Yeah... I notice that, too and I must admit, I kinda like being under but I understand your feeling of wanted to be on top, that why I make a few plan for the next episode. I write the script since day 1 can't just jump in and changed whatever I want, just don't have enought time, so I'll take some time with the next episode and expand the choice. Thank you for playing

xyllas

Nov 27, 2017
The game is nice, i reeeeeally like the dynamic between Valk and Va. This sisterly bond that keeps pushing Valk to get better and better, no stand besides Va, not behind is nice.

But yeah I do agree that there are few choices we truly have with sex scenes, It felt a bit out of place especially if we played the aggressive route. I mean with Valk I could get it since it's her Lil sis, she has a weak spot for her.

Regarding the story, I like that VA takes all the bad stuff on her so no one she cares for would need to be punished for that. Although by doing that it makes the character feel distant from her (in an aggressive route)

I do like her embracing who she can be at the end of ep3 after getting angry. We make bad stuff so others won't need to do them. Valk will be on our side regardless of what path we choose I feel. Although we are responsible in some way or another for her behavior, she looks up to Va a lot, more than anyone else.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
damn pretty good update.

Like in the end embracing who we really are by getting angry over our
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or staying calm..

I feel like episode 4 gonna be good.

My only complaint is more options. I feel like the game need more options in some situations especially if we playing a more aggressive mc. being a bottom in bed with a high aggressive stat honestly feels off. Also to be able to turn down sexual situations or girls if we choose to.

Like with the sex scene with
in the nurse office. if we are playing a dominant and aggressive FMC ain't no way she should be a bottom in no situation or getting fucked into submission and begging for any release etc. Now I am not saying it is a big deal but I think according to the CALM and AGREESIVE stat it should mean ALOT More in alot of situations and I feel like it do in a sense but depending on how many stat points you have. like if you have like equal stats for both, it should also mean something according to the situations, sex scenes, and dialog, etc and how our mc act in certain and big situations.

Just a suggestions of expanding the choices so it really feel like they matter more. Also last question, at the end will it be possible to get like a harem ending or is it gonna be a solo? I am hoping for harem lol. Also the English translation needs some work as well.

other than that enjoying this game so far dev and keep up the good work.

UnknownMob

Nov 29, 2020
Yeah... I notice that, too and I must admit, I kinda like being under but I understand your feeling of wanted to be on top, that why I make a few plan for the next episode. I write the script since day 1 can't just jump in and changed whatever I want, just don't have enought time, so I'll take some time with the next episode and expand the choice. Thank you for playing
Thanks for replying. While more options would be naturally best but even options just to avoid scene having humiliation will be greatly appreciated.

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
damn pretty good update.

Like in the end embracing who we really are by getting angry over our
or staying calm..

I feel like episode 4 gonna be good.

My only complaint is more options. I feel like the game need more options in some situations especially if we playing a more aggressive mc. being a bottom in bed with a high aggressive stat honestly feels off. Also to be able to turn down sexual situations or girls if we choose to.

Like with the sex scene with
in the nurse office. if we are playing a dominant and aggressive FMC ain't no way she should be a bottom in no situation or getting fucked into submission and begging for any release etc. Now I am not saying it is a big deal but I think according to the CALM and AGREESIVE stat it should mean ALOT More in alot of situations and I feel like it do in a sense but depending on how many stat points you have. like if you have like equal stats for both, it should also mean something according to the situations, sex scenes, and dialog, etc and how our mc act in certain and big situations.

Just a suggestions of expanding the choices so it really feel like they matter more. Also last question, at the end will it be possible to get like a harem ending or is it gonna be a solo? I am hoping for harem lol. Also the English translation needs some work as well.

other than that enjoying this game so far dev and keep up the good work.
Thank you for playing my game and in episode 4, I'll take some time to rewrite and expand the choice. And about harem, yeah, we play the role as a sex friend and not lover so harem is also a goal

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
The game is nice, i reeeeeally like the dynamic between Valk and Va. This sisterly bond that keeps pushing Valk to get better and better, no stand besides Va, not behind is nice.

But yeah I do agree that there are few choices we truly have with sex scenes, It felt a bit out of place especially if we played the aggressive route. I mean with Valk I could get it since it's her Lil sis, she has a weak spot for her.

Regarding the story, I like that VA takes all the bad stuff on her so no one she cares for would need to be punished for that. Although by doing that it makes the character feel distant from her (in an aggressive route)

I do like her embracing who she can be at the end of ep3 after getting angry. We make bad stuff so others won't need to do them. Valk will be on our side regardless of what path we choose I feel. Although we are responsible in some way or another for her behavior, she looks up to Va a lot, more than anyone else.
Thank you for your kind word, and I want to make Va hard outside and soft inside that why she want to be loved more than anything, I know it out of nowhere sometime but I did throw some sign like Saki like her since day one and Anna like-like her from Cynthia word,... I know it a little bit too sort to notice that why ep 4 gonna be longer and better too, so please wait for it, and thank you for playing my game

Reactions: MNAnti1233
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes