Jun 2, 2022
There a lot of word that translate from my language to english rawly
It's a reasonable word to use there in English, but it also can mean "wanting sex". "member" instead of "members" there isn't grammatical, and singular "member" in a sexual context means penis. So it easily can be read as "we're really horny for cock". (Also, thirsty is mis-spelled/mis-typed).

• Haha
Reactions: Intwo and Mograx

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
Hope you know what you're getting into!

Is the MC only gonna be doing the domming or will she be able to be on either side?
Yeah, she can do both in the next episode, like i said all the time i'm still trying and figure stuff out with myself and my community so wait and I promise you'll soon see the result. Thank you for playing

Reactions: Z - Reborn

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
There is so many webs.
Well if that the case then I can't help you, but maybe wait a few more day for my official released, I'll delete the qte for android version since there no button to press... but do you mind send me the link to those webs. Thanks

Reactions: Max cross

Max cross

Dec 25, 2022
Well if that the case then I can't help you, but maybe wait a few more day for my official released, I'll delete the qte for android version since there no button to press... but do you mind send me the link to those webs. Thanks

Reactions: Intwo

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
if dev is here - culd you plz compile MAC version?
Yes, I'm on it, maybe mac version will be released today... cause I can't test the Mac version myself so I'll released it so you guy can try it yourself

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This game is in desperate need of better translation. There are many parts where I am just guessing what it is trying to say.
Languages do not literally translate well from one to the other. Conjugations are always different. Slangs are always different. Google translate isn't a great source, for most languages, though it is decent with some. One thing is for sure, though. When I can barely understand the English, I usually just skip all dialogue and look at the images. lol

Reactions: battali0n and Intwo

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
This game is in desperate need of better translation. There are many parts where I am just guessing what it is trying to say.
Languages do not literally translate well from one to the other. Conjugations are always different. Slangs are always different. Google translate isn't a great source, for most languages, though it is decent with some. One thing is for sure, though. When I can barely understand the English, I usually just skip all dialogue and look at the images. lol
Well, kind of my fault for rushing the game too much, sometime I just checking important part and forget about the rest, but personally I think the later part are doing much better so give it a try, alright(Don't skip it and see if there any improve). Thanks for the feedback

Last edited:

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
Yes, I'm on it, maybe mac version will be released today... cause I can't test the Mac version myself so I'll released it so you guy can try it yourself
i culd test mac versons for u, PM if interested.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Haven't had time to check out game, but based on description and the comments in here it sounds really interesting. Looking forward to it when I have a chance to download and test it out.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes