Riko567

Oct 20, 2019
крутовато 9гиг качать может стоит вес убавить игры

Reactions: Intwo

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
Can't figure out what the chars are trying to say and what the story is supposed to be. The quicktime without warning that leads to gameover is also just weird. What is it even, am I pressing a button, clicking? I don't know. There's no instruction.
The qte is pressing the button on the keyboard, I'm fixing the quick time event but it'll only apply to the episode 4+ and can you tell me what's wrong with my translation, I can't fix the translation without knowing what I'm doing wrong

Riko567

Oct 20, 2019
and you didn’t think that the newer version you have, the steeper the weight will become, it won’t be easier to start thinking about how to reduce it and not increase it

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
and you didn’t think that the newer version you have, the steeper the weight will become, it won’t be easier to start thinking about how to reduce it and not increase it
I know, but I don't know how to do it just yet, I'll think of something in the next update

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Good luck with this, but qte is a hard no-go for me, and the death of many games. You might want to seriously think about whether qte is an asset here, or a liability.

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
Ok, as everyone said the qte is really get in the way so I'll change it or turn it optional in next update. So thank you for the feedback everyone. Oh and if you guys still have the game please go to episode 4 for the new qte, see if it fit your taste or not, thank you again

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
I like the pictures and the tags, but I'll wait for a compressed version. 9gb would take forever.
The compress version seem ok to me, so if 9gb is too much you can try that option. I'll learn how to compress these game in the future, thank you

KuroiMagi

Sep 28, 2022
I've tried every route but I can't get Anna's affection level above 3. When I have to choose who to sleep with and I choose Anna, it tells me it's not enough. What do I have to do?

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
InTwo [4.0] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (8.6 GB/ 890 MB) :WorkUpload,PixelDrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yo bro did you mess up the compression? Screenshot_20230308-221027.png
I'm using joiplay an Android emulator for renpy and rpgm games and for some reason there's no translation options and weirdly is mostly Vietnamese aside from a few stray dialogues where it's in English

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Yo bro did you mess up the compression? View attachment 2451371
I'm using joiplay an Android emulator for renpy and rpgm games and for some reason there's no translation options and weirdly is mostly Vietnamese aside from a few stray dialogues where it's in English
If you want play with this Use Full version,That's all what i can say for you

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes