Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
Haven't had time to check out game, but based on description and the comments in here it sounds really interesting. Looking forward to it when I have a chance to download and test it out.
Thank you, please give it a try if you have some time

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
QTE is terreble. 2 seconds for click rendom buttons and instand game over when falls. IDK who and why think this is good idea.
I'm still playing around with the qte button when you fail. I want to do something more about it, and it look like I can actually do something about it, still testing and the qte little too fast to you, right? Oh and happy new year to you and everyone here. Thank you for all your feedback

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
Bad news for android player, the android version was complete and kind of playable, but the size somehow stay the same 6GB and some bug like font and hud start to appear and I don't know how to fix it. I'm really confused right now, so the next version or maybe the next season, we gonna see about android version... for now the game will only available on PC and Mac. I'm really sorry for the trouble

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I'm still playing around with the qte button when you fail. I want to do something more about it, and it look like I can actually do something about it, still testing and the qte little too fast to you, right? Oh and happy new year to you and everyone here. Thank you for all your feedback
Some time ago a player wrote that he had difficulty with that because he has an AZERTY keyboard, which is also my case; this can be solved if you know the QWERTY layout, I had to type Q so I pressed A, and it worked. But there's another issue, some keys are hotkeys used by Ren'Py, for instance A lead me to some configuration screen. Maybe it would be good to exclude those keys from the minigame.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Intwo

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
Some time ago a player wrote that he had difficulty with that because he has an AZERTY keyboard, which is also my case; this can be solved if you know the QWERTY layout, I had to type Q so I pressed A, and it worked. But there's another issue, some keys are hotkeys used by Ren'Py, for instance A lead me to some configuration screen. Maybe it would be good to exclude those keys from the minigame.
Yeah, I might gonna have to make a seperate version for that type of keyboard, tbh i never seen one in my life, but thanks to you i think i can fix it now, the next update will take really long since there a lot of things i wanted to do. This season is a testing ground for me so be honest and tell me your issue, i will find the best solution for it (Some big update coming to the qte include changing key, i might gonna replace it with ERTY since it the only similiar part from both keyboard, I think that should fix it)

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Yeah, I might gonna have to make a seperate version for that type of keyboard, tbh i never seen one in my life, but thanks to you i think i can fix it now, the next update will take really long since there a lot of things i wanted to do. This season is a testing ground for me so be honest and tell me your issue, i will find the best solution for it (Some big update coming to the qte include changing key, i might gonna replace it with ERTY since it the only similiar part from both keyboard, I think that should fix it)
Thanks for taking this into consideration.

Actually there are more keys that are common to both types of keyboards, as you can see on this picture:

This is a French PC keyboard. On a Mac a few keys are different but it only concerns special characters like @, #. Otherwise all simple (without diacritic) letters are on the same keys. So even if you exclude Ren'Py hotkeys you have more than four to choose from.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Finally I wonder whether the best wouldn't be to drop those QTE, because some of us are clumsy or don't have the right keyboard, or both. Or they could be skippable, for players who don't see what they add to the game and who only see an unpleasant difficulty in them.

Last edited:

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
Finally I wonder whether the best wouldn't be to drop those QTE, because some of us are clumsy or don't have the right keyboard, or both. Or they could be skippable, for players who don't see what they add to the game and who only see an unpleasant difficulty in them.
That why i want to update the qte instead of throw it away, i have a lot of idea for it and it would make the game more... interesting, i want to create a game like action so i don't want it to be just novel

Reactions: Udayana

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Your game looks interesting but I got a headache from trying to figure out what the characters are trying to communicate. You really need someone who speaks English to help you. The second thing is that even though I didn't get to the sex scenes I am reading that the MC is forced to be a sub which I despise and will not play under any conditions. I read that you are going to give choices for that in the future but if you are not fixing the existing scenes first then I won't waste my time. I'll check the forums in a few months to see if you have fixed these two things but if not then I will have to pass. I wish you luck on your project.

FAEN1134

Jan 3, 2020
That why i want to update the qte instead of throw it away, i have a lot of idea for it and it would make the game more... interesting, i want to create a game like action so i don't want it to be just novel

Can you upload the game to other cloud services?
I enjoy your game, keep it up.

Last edited:

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
Can you upload the game to other cloud services?
I enjoy your game, keep it up.
I don't know, I thought the mod already done that? let's me try to report the update again to them and I'm glad you enjoy it

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Intwo-4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes