2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Where do you even find the trolls? In map 2, I'm having a hard time dodging the two "balls" that will try to fling you off the bridge, and when I cross it, there's 2 enemies there with scythes that'll just tear me to pieces. There's a special scene with some sort of water shrine in Map 2, and then there's the symbiont thing. I couldn't find anything else. What'd I miss?

Edit: It appears I'm describing map 3 according to the guide earlier... I completely skipped map 2? How curious!

Last edited:

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Bearing in mind I have just downloaded this game, and it's been out since Nov 2021, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect the following problems to still exist. They really should have been sorted within a month or two of it's initial release. So far, :-

*I seem to die pretty fast - of starvation? - via the screen flashing red, after a few minutes of walking around?

*Melee attacks do zilch, neither punching or kicking is effective and I die. Clicking middle mouse for gas attack does nothing.

*The torsos on the wall do not seem to increase my levels? Also, they take too long and often you can hear monsters coming and attacking you before you get a chance to feed. ALso, I am assuming you can only use each one once, as trying a second time and the animation freezes just before options for oral, vaginal or ass?

*I tried crouching in a trench after being followed by the spider, but it hopped in beside me and killed me easy anyways.

*When I die, the 'Continue' option won't work and I have to go all the way to the start of the game and use Esc key to skip until I am respawned?

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Exes999

Aug 18, 2017
Bearing in mind I have just downloaded this game, and it's been out since Nov 2021, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect the following problems to still exist. They really should have been sorted within a month or two of it's initial release. So far, :-

*I seem to die pretty fast - of starvation? - via the screen flashing red, after a few minutes of walking around?

*Melee attacks do zilch, neither punching or kicking is effective and I die. Clicking middle mouse for gas attack does nothing.

*The torsos on the wall do not seem to increase my levels? Also, they take too long and often you can hear monsters coming and attacking you before you get a chance to feed. ALso, I am assuming you can only use each one once, as trying a second time and the animation freezes just before options for oral, vaginal or ass?

*I tried crouching in a trench after being followed by the spider, but it hopped in beside me and killed me easy anyways.

*When I die, the 'Continue' option won't work and I have to go all the way to the start of the game and use Esc key to skip until I am respawned?
i dont know if i can propeply explain it with my bad englis but i try

*yes you die out of stavation because you spwan with low energy you can replensh it with the spider humming you or the torsos etc on the wall only the last section of the video gives you food you will se it too on the top of the scene

*it is not a fighting game you char is extremely weak comperate to the aliens so its best to just avoid them and the gass attack you first need to unlock it if you go to map 1

*you can only increase you power if you let monster like spider humming you you power increas then over time littel by littel and the torsos etc on the wall have cd if they are hard you can use them she can make them hard to but you cant use them most of the time then

*the spider needs to be horny hes dong is then erect then it will not kill you if its humming you

*dats because you didn save there is a hole in the wall you need to crouch there and there is a bed where you can sleep and its save then

ok dats all i hope you dont view this negativ i only wanted to try to help a littel

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017

- Added npcs for map 1.
Some have scenes others will show black screen for short time
- Bodybuilder has 1 scene only as symbiotic others will

chujek333

Feb 21, 2019
unplayable game, when spider is hard and goes on character then cutscene disapears after a 0.5sec and spider monster also disapears, stats dont go up, nothing changes, and only one torso gives some food and thats all.. just unplayable

Exes999

Aug 18, 2017
unplayable game, when spider is hard and goes on character then cutscene disapears after a 0.5sec and spider monster also disapears, stats dont go up, nothing changes, and only one torso gives some food and thats all.. just unplayable
you didn spam space bar vor the videos right ?

and alll torsos and dicks should feed you but only the last where he comes dats the feeding part i can give a save file if you have hard trouble but dk if dats wat you want and i dont know if i can post 1 here

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
Die a few times, figure out what I've got to do, finally find a new map/floor, start running, fall out of bounds, die.
GG.

Another one of these games with potential, but horrible execution.
1st level boils down to finding spider like monster, crawling in front of it until it gets horny, let it fuck you, gain power, repeat.

If you need a feeding station, find one that is erect or getting erect. fully flacid doesn't seem to work, even thought the animation shows it getting erect.

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Where do you even find the trolls? In map 2, I'm having a hard time dodging the two "balls" that will try to fling you off the bridge, and when I cross it, there's 2 enemies there with scythes that'll just tear me to pieces. There's a special scene with some sort of water shrine in Map 2, and then there's the symbiont thing. I couldn't find anything else. What'd I miss?

Edit: It appears I'm describing map 3 according to the guide earlier... I completely skipped map 2? How curious!
That's map 3, not 2.

Dec 2, 2019
Really all this game needs is a bit of tutorial. Teach us how feeding places work. Teach us about how to kneel in submission to not get killed by the spider. Or make the spider less likely to kill the player, but still able to power them up. that way the early game isn't so lethal. Oh and some kind of map would be nice. I've only played around on the 1st floor, but it gets a bit confusing sometimes.

Reactions: Jackson2204

Saast2

Dec 9, 2019
There is a gameguide on first post. I observe spiders first from the lower ground so they can not see me. And when they have a boner i jump up and go to crawl mode and speed crawl to them with left sihft key. Iisi piisi.
But it stops now if power 100 or so. I dont get any more power.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Hey guys. Is it possible, to get a picture of that nest location from map 1? There was some directions on the first 5 pages, but even then, I could not find it. ‍♂
Instead, If found a shortcut to map 3, which was mentioned a few pages before (that one with pictures).
Thanks for your help in advance. ;)

Btw: it's much easier to get the right value for health with CE, when you hide somewhere and wait until you starving, because you losing your health less than attackt by spidey. ;) On the other hand, so might still have the thing with the red flashlights when starving. But that should removable, when unfix the "godmode" and feed something, I guess.

SkoZi

Nov 12, 2019
Hey guys. Is it possible, to get a picture of that nest location from map 1? There was some directions on the first 5 pages, but even then, I could not find it. ‍♂
Instead, If found a shortcut to map 3, which was mentioned a few pages before (that one with pictures).
Thanks for your help in advance. ;)

Btw: it's much easier to get the right value for health with CE, when you hide somewhere and wait until you starving, because you losing your health less than attackt by spidey. ;) On the other hand, so might still have the thing with the red flashlights when starving. But that should removable, when unfix the "godmode" and feed something, I guess.
In short, the nest can be found by a lantern that shines red in the center of the intersection, there will be a hole in one of the corners
1.PNG
further right then right again

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Balial42

SkoZi

Nov 12, 2019

You have found map 3 and map 2 is on the lower level, which can be accessed through a door that can be opened with the skill from 2 feeding stations or a spider. 2.PNG

Balial42

May 3, 2018
In short, the nest can be found by a lantern that shines red in the center of the intersection, there will be a hole in one of the corners
View attachment 1729259
further right then right again
Thank you very much. I tried for myself a few minutes after my post and was able to find it. The red light is a much better oriantation to find that place.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
For those who are struggling a bit with the game, here's a little help.
Search for this path to your savefile:
Inura_v0.321\inura_Data\savefolder

If you don't have a folder like "savefolder", then create a new folder and name it.
Then copy my savefile into the new folder and start the game.

I don't want to spoil too much, but it will make the grinding shorter and you´re able to see some of the content.

P.S.: You start in the nest on map 1. ;)
View attachment player.sav

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 17 Votes