Balial42

May 3, 2018
Your location is not correct, it's like this:
D:\Games\Inura_v0.321\inura_Data\savefolder\player.sav

Anyway thank you for the file.
Your location is not correct, it's like this:
D:\Games\Inura_v0.321\inura_Data\savefolder\player.sav

Anyway thank you for the file.
The drive does not play a role in this either. The only important thing is to find the savefile to change it. You are welcome. ;)

SkoZi

Nov 12, 2019
If you do not want to suffer for a long time with strength and hp, use the Cheat Engine (after exiting the game, you need to re-search for values, when changing strength, it is better to set a value less than 100)

pluxuryEstate

Mar 4, 2021
guys can anyone show all locations on this game? i thought this is poor game with few animations but looks like i missed a lot xD thx

Balial42

May 3, 2018
View attachment 1730839

is there a way to unlock this scene?
Can't trigger that animation yet, but I guess it might show up when you gas the big troll. There is also another animation with that big ugly motherf❤cker when your health drops zero (and your death, i guess). But i read some comments about hin, that he knock her up to get that monster baby.

And yeah, the other option could be the grim reapers in map 3 after gas them.

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
The drive does not play a role in this either. The only important thing is to find the savefile to change it. You are welcome. ;)
Yes, but the drive wasn't the matter. It was the beginning of your path 'C:\Users\yourname\..' pointing me to '%APPDATA%\..\LocalLow\Inura' which also exists but doesn't work for the save file. Was just a bit confusing, at least for me :)

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
Can't trigger that animation yet, but I guess it might show up when you gas the big troll. There is also another animation with that big ugly motherf❤cker when your health drops zero (and your death, i guess). But i read some comments about hin, that he knock her up to get that monster baby.

And yeah, the other option could be the grim reapers in map 3 after gas them.
I did manage to fuck the ugly troll on map 2 aswell as the small one but both only had very light animations and there dicks definitely werent as big lol

but gonna give those death animations a try.

also, the small pig dude on map 2 seems to fuck the unconscious girl infront of the glaswall (first room on the right after stairs) on occasions.

Sharkfinfan

Feb 29, 2020
After playing the game thoroughly and trying to find out as much as I can, I have some thoughts.

1. The animations are great. I loved finding more and more animations as my power level increased.
2. The grind was real. I got to 1000 power by raping the 2 headed wall monster over and over again, as no other monsters gave reliable power elixirs.
3. Bugs galore. From glitching into the floor/walls (expected), to enemies attacks not triggering/missing, there is a lot to clean up. The character will get stuck in a crawling position while the camera moves to the standing position, and the only way to fix it is to jump.
4. The game has a ton of potential, and I want more.
5. The game needs a gallery.

As far as the progression goes, the game isn't very clear. I did not know about the male torso "key" until I was messing with them regularly, and only after seeing it in
View attachment 1730839

is there a way to unlock this scene?
's post. Also, how did they get the 5 | Vampire option?

This next part is kind of messy, more random thoughts:
The gas being limited use sucks, holds the game back. Being able to save regularly would encourage more experimentation and lead to less frustration, especially when you bug out and get stuck. Could use save slots, instead of having to manually backup and move saves around. The in game models are great, love the aesthetic, love the creepy atmosphere and vibe of the monsters. Wish the small troll and big troll in map 2 had longer, more diverse scenes. 2 headed wall monster has sex attack that I only triggered once, it did damage and he killed me before the animation finished, haven't been able to trigger it since. I don't know how you're supposed progress the game without the symbiotic, and the babies are way too difficult to be rewarding. The only real use they have is feeding to the dogs to get a scene. I couldn't get the "bad mother" animation to trigger or go into effect in my testing. The drain on your energy does not seem worth it, at all. Never could get the monster baby to kill dogs/spiders.

All in all, really enjoying this game, really solid core that needs polishing, and I am looking forward to more updates!

Uploaded my 1000 power save in case anyone wants it.

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
you can use the love-Gas on the scythe dudes. honestly this was one of the best scenes I have ever seen! not perfect but comes close to what we all expect from a game like that, still havnt seen the death-fuck-finish scene ive heard about

Reactions: Sharkfinfan
Aug 15, 2018
The concept of the game looks very promising. especially the pregnancy content. Things that i like are the 3d model designs and the feeding system. yes the main character has some weird physics. but that's normal for a game in its early phase. very good work developer!

But i have encountered multiple huge bugs while playing this game that just ruins it for me at the moment.

1. After loading a save, the game becomes almost unplayable for me on map 1. if i try to feed, the animation get stuck at the end refusing to proceed. forcing me to restart the game. also the physics engine bugs out massively. Like when i crawl through the hole at the nest my character just randomly started rag dolling herself through the air.

2. The control scheme is absolutely crap and not intuitive at all. i would forgive this if it was not for the fact i have to press some buttons two times in order for the game to register my inputs at all. and no this is not because of low FPS. My FPS is very high.

The control scheme bugs make me die unnecessary, and combined with the saving system just not working creates a frustrating experience.

Also the game at the moment does not tell the player what he needs to do or what his objectives are. Yes i know there is a guide in the OP but forcing me to altab out of the game just so see wtf i must do is atrocious. Hell even a pop up screen at the start of the level telling you what to do would have been enough.

Again, i find the idea behind this game very good and i hope you keep developing it further. Just please add a tutorial in some way or form and make the game stable enough so that the engine does not go batshit crazy when i load a save.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
@sharkinfan
Also, how did they get the 5 | Vampire option?
Go to that part of the map, where you can go trough the looked door with the Torso with the big dick (Level 1). With that door behind you, go forward a look for noises coming from the inside of a room with the level 2 dicktorso in the right hand. There is a guy inside, who is on bed and you can help him. If you do, Milena (MK) comes into the room and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Exes999

Aug 18, 2017
@sharkinfan
Go to that part of the map, where you can go trough the looked door with the Torso with the big dick (Level 1). With that door behind you, go forward a look for noises coming from the inside of a room with the level 2 dicktorso in the right hand. There is a guy inside, who is on bed and you can help him. If you do, Milena (MK) comes into the room and
is dat for an other version if not i cant really follow wich torso you mean if im honest

Sharkfinfan

Feb 29, 2020
@sharkinfan

I'm sorry, I don't understand your directions. Do you have any screenshots? This game could also use a map.

I'm playing on v0.321, if that matters.

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes