2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
well, i found only this(map1):
  1. horse unlimited supplies of sperm
  2. found 2 mans and girl(basic feeding chamber). 1 man I can help him and die after vampire or watch while Milena(WTF???) eat him. One more I found,but as always need headphones(he snores)
  3. In room, which I found then game just release, now monster, but if I come to area where he's bed - die.
  4. resurrection now unworking(bug)

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
I found a hole in the wall where you can watch a monster-girl having sex with a man and cutting his dick off with her vagina. This games gets more awesome everyday.

What the hell is that girl tho? vampire? can you get the ability to kill stuff yourself?

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
I found a hole in the wall where you can watch a monster-girl having sex with a man and cutting his dick off with her vagina. This games gets more awesome everyday.

What the hell is that girl tho? vampire? can you get the ability to kill stuff yourself?
If you about person with teeth-vagina - it's Milena. But girl with her - vampire. Did I trying get her? Yes, but game I guess broken here.

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah I can't play. This thing's too damn janky for my hardware to handle. Camera is jittery. Physics really hate me. And the resolution for all my menus and UIs are so ridiculous That I can't even use the character stats screen. And the worst part. My Build is as modern as you can get. 3070 GPU, 3900x AMD 12 core CPU, the works. I thinks the dev's highest priority should be working on resolution scaling and graphics setting.

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Yeah I can't play. This thing's too damn janky for my hardware to handle. Camera is jittery. Physics really hate me. And the resolution for all my menus and UIs are so ridiculous That I can't even use the character stats screen. And the worst part. My Build is as modern as you can get. 3070 GPU, 3900x AMD 12 core CPU, the works. I thinks the dev's highest priority should be working on resolution scaling and graphics setting.
It happens only in map 1 and after playing there for long durations, I suspect something not properly ending and cycling indefinitely and pressuring the CPU or the game engine. Map 2 and Map 3 are smooth. I have similar rig, 3080 GPU, Ryzen 7 5800X and the janky movement persists. However, ONLY in map 1 and ONLY after a long duration of spending time there (or simply after loading the game, which sucks).

Jun 24, 2018
I made a map for map 1 in 322x to show where everything I've found are.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Girl In Tentacle and the Girl In Stocks you cant interact with. Theres a hallway behind girl in stocks that goes nowhere.
The body builder you can wake and have sex with and then "eat". I didn't have the parasite upgrade when I did this one so i guess she had the power in her all along.
The Girl and Dog room you can sneak under the door and watch (stupid finicky) or go through and eat from her and "save" her. She doesn't get far if you do
Meat Tentacles do nothing.
Vampire you can crawl next to door and watch, or break in and save him. Save your game before you save him.
Monster bed used to have a cutscene way back in v1 or 2, but now it's black and insta death. crawl under door to access.
Red circle is red light on roof and yellow line is guts thing.
Save room you can save and feed babies at
Xs are where secret entrys are

Ants walk around the bottom, dogs at top. Dont f the dogs without being to map 3 first

Monsters can open any door even when chasing you. You can use this to go anywhere you just have to loose them at the door like wiping butter off a knife

I love how this game is developing but the patreon for early map access is so expensive per month

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes