2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Honestly I don't know where to go, I start the game and Have no idea what I'm doing and my character get skinny and skinny by the minute.
I made a map for map 1 in 322x to show where everything I've found are.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Girl In Tentacle and the Girl In Stocks you cant interact with. Theres a hallway behind girl in stocks that goes nowhere.
The body builder you can wake and have sex with and then "eat". I didn't have the parasite upgrade when I did this one so i guess she had the power in her all along.
The Girl and Dog room you can sneak under the door and watch (stupid finicky) or go through and eat from her and "save" her. She doesn't get far if you do
Meat Tentacles do nothing.
Vampire you can crawl next to door and watch, or break in and save him. Save your game before you save him.
Monster bed used to have a cutscene way back in v1 or 2, but now it's black and insta death. crawl under door to access.
Red circle is red light on roof and yellow line is guts thing.
Save room you can save and feed babies at
Xs are where secret entrys are

Ants walk around the bottom, dogs at top. Dont f the dogs without being to map 3 first

Monsters can open any door even when chasing you. You can use this to go anywhere you just have to loose them at the door like wiping butter off a knife

I love how this game is developing but the patreon for early map access is so expensive per month

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
ok so how do I become stronger or get anything done? I still keep dying, game is even more buggier than before.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
ok so how do I become stronger or get anything done? I still keep dying, game is even more buggier than before.
Go to horse
To get power let spider fuck you/ feed dog by your baby

Or just install cheatengeen and relax

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
Go to horse
To get power let spider fuck you/ feed dog by your baby

Or just install cheatengeen and relax
The horse does nothing for me. I just started the game an hour ago to test this ver I never managed to get far.

Ugh Game got stuck, this is too buggy and yet I keep reading people progressing through this game with not issue Y_Y

Balial42

May 3, 2018
pretty sure you're wrong, there is a sex scene with bodybuilder (apart from the vampire option).

What I learned from this animation:
1. That guy sounds like Arnold. ^^
2. There is only assfuck yet.
3. Symbiote works even if you don´t have it (known bug :D)
4. This "cumflation" was hilerious!

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
actually you're right, that screenshot is from the option 3 scene which activates when you have the symbiote ability

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
Sorry if this has been asked before., didn't really see it recently. Is there really anything to do for level 2? I pretty much killed all the baddies and freed the girls, but they went into the one red hallway and died...

ahegaolover34

Nov 16, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked before., didn't really see it recently. Is there really anything to do for level 2? I pretty much killed all the baddies and freed the girls, but they went into the one red hallway and died...
On map2 you can :
- Have sex with "the little goblin" and get pregnant of "monster baby"
- Eat sperm or "symbiotic eat" the girl who get raped by "the little goblin"
- Have sex with "giant scary baby face troll"
- Watch "giant scary baby face troll" eating female bodies on the giant jar (on the right side)
- Have sex with female creature but die after this
- Have sex with 2 headed monster on the narrow hallway (you need to wait that he is boned and crawl front of him or he gonna eat you... So keep an eye on his dick)
- Free females prisoners but yes, they die on the "red hallway"

There is a second key on the "jail section" for a future update I think.

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
On map2 you can :
- Have sex with "the little goblin" and get pregnant of "monster baby"
- Eat sperm or "symbiotic eat" the girl who get raped by "the little goblin"
- Have sex with "giant scary baby face troll"
- Watch "giant scary baby face troll" eating female bodies on the giant jar (on the right side)
- Have sex with female creature but die after this
- Have sex with 2 headed monster on the narrow hallway (you need to wait that he is boned and crawl front of him or he gonna eat you... So keep an eye on his dick)
- Free females prisoners but yes, they die on the "red hallway"

There is a second key on the "jail section" for a future update I think.
Thanks!

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I don't know if it is a bug or gameplay mechanic. MC starts starving really fast and not all energy stations are giving energy. Also feeding upon few stations still fills energy only a little. Died due to starvation.

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes