2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
Alright so hopefully this helps people who may still be confused, and how to get the abilities. First, get the regen ability. Then go to the vampire room (will not work unless you have and only have the regen ability). Then get the symbiote ability. Then the tentacle/FUTA ability.

Exes999

Aug 18, 2017
Alright so hopefully this helps people who may still be confused, and how to get the abilities. First, get the regen ability. Then go to the vampire room (will not work unless you have and only have the regen ability). Then get the symbiote ability. Then the tentacle/FUTA ability.
can you even get symbotic if you have regen ability?

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
can you even get symbotic if you have regen ability?
You can get all of the abilities, but you have to do it in the correct order. First is to get the regen. Then go to the vampire room and try to save the dude, after the cutscene you get the ability. Then go get the symbiote skill. then the tentacles. Just watch out for the floating white ball things on map 3. Sometimes it kills me, other times I get transported back to the entrance. I realized that you can punch them and knock them out.

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
I don't think it's intended, but I found out that you can just crawl to those bat like creatures when those balls attach to you and they'll kill the balls. It's the only way I've found to effectively deal with those balls without the symbiote.
Perhaps the vampire ability also works, at least some creature just seemed to die when they touched me while I had the vampire ability.

Reactions: Moron1

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Hope it vaginal this time.
I cannot say for sure, but the first image (with female character 2 having semen flowing out of her mouth) more or less hints that it may very well be another anal scene... I honestly cannot complain but I understand your frustration.

Bursche38

May 28, 2021
What with the man in the one cave room? I can wake up, but than asked me if I want to fucked. I can answer 1) No or 2) Yes. But nothing happened. And if I am to short there I fall one level deeper there. Is it no finished in this room? Or a bug? Anyone an answere? Thx Ohh, it is in the first level.

Bursche38

May 28, 2021
What todo with the woman in the ploy? Or will be later?
The game seem very nice and intresting. Many hints and monster there. And can get the woman pregnant too and can still alavie after pregnant and birth. Will be nice to see more and to see next step...

ahegaolover34

Nov 16, 2020
Inura v0.401

Inclued my savegame :
- +100 Energy
- +200 Health
- Lvl 1 key
- Lvl 2 key
- Lvl 3 key
- Lvl 4 key (useless for the moment)
- Symbiotic Ability (can't be pregnant)
- Vampire Ability
- Intersex Ability

Changelog :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes