2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

cdp1996

Jan 24, 2018
Can any one sum up all animation in this game and how to get it, since i read all comment and follow all instruction but some not activate like the horse thing in map 1, small goblin and big one in map 2, 2 guard in map 3 and intersex still bug (2 girls stuck and 4 in cage), cant save guy in bed after obtain symbiotic, cant obtain bad mother when sacrifice 4 normal baby,....?

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021

cdp1996

Jan 24, 2018
So far the animations I have found.

Map 1 (starting map)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Map 2

Map 3

Map 4

Thanks

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
So I downloaded v 0.41. my MC has both intersex and vampire abilities. I went to the girl in the room that's hanging from the ceiling (guess that's the best way to put it). I was only given the vampire feed option. Can you not use the intersex ability if you have vampire?

Oct 27, 2018
So I downloaded v 0.41. my MC has both intersex and vampire abilities. I went to the girl in the room that's hanging from the ceiling (guess that's the best way to put it). I was only given the vampire feed option. Can you not use the intersex ability if you have vampire?
i find theres multiple animations that are disabled (missing?) in the newest version that were present in the previous one

Axel-T-C

Apr 14, 2020
So far the animations I have found.

Map 1 (starting map)

Map 2

Map 3

Map 4

"-the scythe wielding guards can be seduced and 'raped' (lovely animation)"

can they? i try that and i only got the 2 death animations from them

"-white worms at the bottom: having the symbiotic ability will trigger a animation when losing to them"

where extually are they? Map 3 is huge and pretty buggy

"-a Lizard-like creature is fucking a chick in one of the rooms but so far no direct animation involving yourself"

where is that? any landmarks or things near it so i have a better idea of where it is?

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
"-the scythe wielding guards can be seduced and 'raped' (lovely animation)"

can they? i try that and i only got the 2 death animations from them

"-white worms at the bottom: having the symbiotic ability will trigger a animation when losing to them"

where extually are they? Map 3 is huge and pretty buggy

"-a Lizard-like creature is fucking a chick in one of the rooms but so far no direct animation involving yourself"

where is that? any landmarks or things near it so i have a better idea of where it is?

Im using a Savegame from someone Else with everything unlocked few Pages Back.

For the scythe Guardian Just Spam middle Mouse Button to use your seduction Gas and Press E when prompted to rape.

For the White Worms. Just enter map 3 via Secret Tunnel. Its in map 1 underneath the Floor towards the map 3 Door.
Scroll a few Pages Back to find a map and precise Location.
Then Just hug the legt Wall.

Or Just Walk down the stairs whenn you enter the map. They should be under the Bridge where the Guardians stand on.
They are quiet slow tho and will Crawl Out of the Walls there.

The lizard Things in map 1 ist also marked in the map a few Pages Back.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Wasn't the lizard animation taken out and you can't get the key off them any more without crashing?

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes