2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
Wasn't the lizard animation taken out and you can't get the key off them any more without crashing?
What doesn't kill you, crash the game.

The two girls on map one, the one in the Stock and the one with the tentacle ropes.
How to interact with them? It only shows the vampire feed. I already have the intersex.

Last edited:

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Am I dumb or is this game absolutely unplayable? If I watch the animations (which are a floating square and not an actual scene for some reason) I get attacked and killed. If I try to fight I don't do any damage and still get killed.

Saast2

Dec 9, 2019
I think that square thing where video plays is ment to look around if enemy coming. But there is a fullscreen for it too. So yeah whatever

Axel-T-C

Apr 14, 2020
Im using a Savegame from someone Else with everything unlocked few Pages Back.

For the scythe Guardian Just Spam middle Mouse Button to use your seduction Gas and Press E when prompted to rape.

For the White Worms. Just enter map 3 via Secret Tunnel. Its in map 1 underneath the Floor towards the map 3 Door.
Scroll a few Pages Back to find a map and precise Location.
Then Just hug the legt Wall.

Or Just Walk down the stairs whenn you enter the map. They should be under the Bridge where the Guardians stand on.
They are quiet slow tho and will Crawl Out of the Walls there.

The lizard Things in map 1 ist also marked in the map a few Pages Back.

ok see the problem is i tried that but Map 3 is so fucking broken
i try to enter the map both ways and i get there yeah but only because i get teleported, all my stats are reset so no gas and for some reason when i go forward i also go the right at the same time and the nail in the coffin whenever i look for the worms i randomlly get teleported back to the entrance gate

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
not sure if its only me but this game is completely unplayable, i mean you can't do anything except dying a lot, there are mainly two reasons for that, first is the enemies attacking and protagonist doing nothing except moving her leg a bit to kick them? or try to punch them by moving her hands a bit, second is protagonist starving to death because she could not get to suck a d for a minute...
if you are looking for a decent game then i would recommend avoiding this one, at least for now or till someone create a cheat mod for this bs excuse of a game.

this is just my opinion if you don't agree with it then feel free to play the game.

Moron1

Dec 18, 2019
The really interesting thing is, what happened to the people, who posted new versions earlier?

orrpolip

May 3, 2017
Hi
Every time I start a new game(no savefile present), I start with 1000hp and 105 power and the slim body. Is it normal? So did the dev removed the grinding part or its just some weird shit on my side?

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes