2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
I don't know if it is a bug or gameplay mechanic. MC starts starving really fast and not all energy stations are giving energy. Also feeding upon few stations still fills energy only a little. Died due to starvation.
If you're skipping through the animations, you won't feed as much. But I do agree with you that she dies of starvation too quickly.

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
So to my understanding from what I've read, if you want the vampire ability you need to not watch the scene with the dude tied up, but open the door and save him. But it also seems like you need the regen ability. However, I have the symbiote ability, and when I go in the room, I can't do anything. I also cannot acquire the regen ability because nothing happens when I'm in the cave. So and I just screwed at this point?

Oct 27, 2018
On map2 you can :
- Have sex with "the little goblin" and get pregnant of "monster baby"
- Eat sperm or "symbiotic eat" the girl who get raped by "the little goblin"
- Have sex with "giant scary baby face troll"
- Watch "giant scary baby face troll" eating female bodies on the giant jar (on the right side)
- Have sex with female creature but die after this
- Have sex with 2 headed monster on the narrow hallway (you need to wait that he is boned and crawl front of him or he gonna eat you... So keep an eye on his dick)
- Free females prisoners but yes, they die on the "red hallway"

There is a second key on the "jail section" for a future update I think.
how do you have sex with the female creature? i didnt get any prompt when gassed and nothing happens while crawling

ahegaolover34

Nov 16, 2020
how do you have sex with the female creature? i didnt get any prompt when gassed and nothing happens while crawling
You need to wait that she's horny (keep an eye on his "dick")
But yes, sometimes there is no sex scene triggered and she hit you unless you die...

Hope dev will fix the fact that some sex scene stilll too mcuh "random" to reach.

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Thanks for sharing.
Btw, did you manage to enter the map 4 yet? I was there, but since Jill is not able to jump further the she did yet, it's nearly Impossible to progress there. If you run and then try to jump, nothing happens.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks for sharing.
Btw, did you manage to enter the map 4 yet? I was there, but since Jill is not able to jump further the she did yet, it's nearly Impossible to progress there. If you run and then try to jump, nothing happens.
You talking of the yellow path ?

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
can we do something with the new ability or is she just there for the moment?
If by new ability you mean the tentacles, I have no idea. Just got the ability then had to stop playing. I'm also trying to get the vampire ability but can't seem to...

Exes999

Aug 18, 2017
If by new ability you mean the tentacles, I have no idea. Just got the ability then had to stop playing. I'm also trying to get the vampire ability but can't seem to...
yeah the tentacel where you get the magnum dong

the vampire i think the only think you can do is with the male human wat i dont understand by the scene whe should be on the good path there but why do we kill him dats so like dark path its confusing me if im honest

Exes999

Aug 18, 2017
by the gods i cant get the tentacel ability with te regen ability this fucking flying balls killing me always i dont know wat i should do without the symbodic ability

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes