2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

SkoZi

Nov 12, 2019
i want to ask you guys,you have version demo or patreon ,bc demo version 3.2 it for me bad ,in slow motion goes animation all the game.

As I know now Inura v0.31 and Hotfix v0.31a on patreon.
Have you tried reinstalling the game?

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
Nome dispositivo DESKTOP-H6GO6IP
Processore Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3350P CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz
RAM installata 8,00 GB
ID dispositivo 5C488A0F-D151-4233-8537-F5977E211205
ID prodotto 00326-10000-00000-AA950
Tipo sistema Sistema operativo a 64 bit, processore basato su x64
Penna e tocco Nessun input penna o tocco disponibile per questo schermo
it that enough for the game?

SkoZi

Nov 12, 2019
CPU type HexaCore AMD Ryzen 5 2600, 3849 MHz (38.5 x 100)
Motherboard Asus Prime B450M-A (2 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 1 M.2, 4 DDR4 DIMMs, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)
Motherboard chipset AMD B450, AMD Taishan, AMD K17 IMC
System memory 32699 MB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (4 GB) Video Adapter
Monitor LG 20M45 [20" LCD] (401111111111)
With this I have 22-25 fps

Saast2

Dec 9, 2019
LOL dude NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti is too low. My 2070 runs it mostly with 60fps. You should play Light version with such low rigs. Main version is for high end graphics. I have found mirror like textures and moving shaders on some maps. Toasters wont run stuff like that.
At least some games do awesome graphics. Most here are RPGM or VN cartoony shit.

SkoZi

Nov 12, 2019
Well, sorry that in my country it is unrealistic to buy a video card for a more or less normal price.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
you dint understand me,yes light version works good at my omputer,but it a demo,not like new update ,understood now dude.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Just for those curious its all in 4 bytes and is as displayed, Increasing power through cheat engine though doesn't seem to unlock opening doors, but does change the characters appearance, seems more tied to either feeding or how many times you let the spider nut in your butt.
You'll know you've gotten the ability to open doors however if a picture of the bigger wall dick (Not the horse) shows up in your character screen in the space on the right side.

My own question however is how do I deal with those blood sucking flying testicles that auto kill you if you get 3 of them on you I found crouching makes them float above you and you stop taking damage maybe because they aren't touching you but they seem to become attached to the player model and I can't get them off except randomly they fly off but bounce around the room before flying back and beaning you repeatedly like a harsh game of dodgeball.

Also Big Rip to the Tifa looking girl you set loose, she screams and you find her horribly dismembered body down the hallway after letting her loose now.
can you share your cheat engine or give some basic cheat engine instructions. do you have a table you made or what. thanks.

MonMan65

Aug 21, 2017
can you share your cheat engine or give some basic cheat engine instructions. do you have a table you made or what. thanks.

Sorry I don't have a table because I get mental burnout trying to learn to script, to find pointers, So I just find my cheat engine addresses as I need them. I just know that if you start the game and attach cheat engine to the game, this one in particular all the values you need are going to be in 4 bytes and are the numbers they are displayed as. Which is kind of nice because unity games usually are full of float values with lots of decimals and have to search in a range instead of a specific number.

Do note however that if you die or go back to the title menu all your pointers detach and you have to find them over again, which is unfortunate because as this game is new and buggy getting stuck somewhere is a problem when you have to look for addresses again.

I Don't know how familiar you are with cheat engine but you typically pick a value you are trying to search for, If it is displayed in game and the game is paused you can search for that number, then you'll get a long list of addresses with that number value, then you get the number to change, example like getting hurt will change your health, then pause again and search for the new number, in Inura specifically you'll likely end up with 3 addresses that change together, usually one of those 3 is the main one your looking for I usually change one unpause the game then repause the game and see if my change stuck, if not then try the next one. When you find it you can move it down to your Addresses at the bottom of cheat engine and tick the "Active" Box to permanently lock it so you can't die from lost health, although nothing will save you in the case of scripted deaths, IE. Flying bloodsucking testicles, or dog buttrape
edit: if you don't set your health above a safe amount of health and get hit for more damage then you froze your health at the game may momentarily read your health as 0 or less and still say your dead I feel like 200 health is a safe bet in most cases to avoid that.

The opening part of the game is a little rough on trying to find your health address from taking damage cause of the small starting health so instead I suggest crawling around till you find a spider with a boner then crawl around in front of it until it does its thing this will start your health slowly regenerating higher, then searching for the health after each ticking increase.

I don't know if I explained the basic idea well enough, explaining things to people is kind of my Achilles heel.

Reactions: MoreNow

Saast2

Dec 9, 2019
Lol cheat engine for this? Do you even play games? Its like playing Resident evil 1 with inf life. You get zero feeling for the survival elements of the game. Realy go play your visual novels and be happy. This is NOT FOR YOU!

Last edited:
Reactions: orrpolip

orrpolip

May 3, 2017
I guess i get the point of this. She abducted by aliens for unknown reasons (probably for breeding or feeding) of course she(just like the player) doesn't have a fucking clue what to do. Is it immersive? yes Is it frustrating? HELL YES.

It seems to be feeding works only after u offered her ass at least once for the spider thing. I managed to somehow get the door unlock but dont ask me how because i really dont know. my best bet is try to max out her stats(power and energy) by butt raping with spidey, and oral feeding. after she deforms and loses weight(i hate this btw) your chances are better unlocking the doors. I'd appreciate some help from a kind patron or the dev until then i keep trying.

oh and thx for Powiratel for the map3 shortcut!

EDIT: finally recreated, health 200, Energy high, power 150+ did the trick

Last edited:
Reactions: Mego123

ahegaolover34

Nov 16, 2020
My own question however is how do I deal with those blood sucking flying testicles that auto kill you if you get 3 of them on you I found crouching makes them float above you and you stop taking damage maybe because they aren't touching you but they seem to become attached to the player model and I can't get them off except randomly they fly off but bounce around the room before flying back and beaning you repeatedly like a harsh game of dodgeball.
You can gas it and ass eating it

Reactions: uma2

Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
the birthing scene are frozen/not shows up for me. any idea why? I expect the game bugged though, but not to the point of unplayable.
I often get stuck crawling or crouching after being fucked by the spider-thing.
The baby often yeet themself (disappear) as soon as I drop them ... which I actually find it welcomed.
If I press too much space, some scene often stuck or literally break the game and I have to restart it.
Other than that is pretty fine, the character model somehow getting more skinnier the more powerful she's. I thought the objective is getting her fatter or THICCer as the game premise seems about breeding.

Anyway, looking forward for the update and more polishing.

abullax

Jun 26, 2020
Hello friends. Please tell me:
1) What can you do in this place? where the blue light is on on map 3. (where we got gas)
2) What can be done with the flying dragon?
3) How to get into the room behind the glass, to which we can go through the tunnel from the prison? (2 cards)
4) What can be done with female figures?
5) What can be done with the horse figure? (1 card) За стеклом.jpg Статуи.jpg
6) How to get a picture in the character's characteristics where the Heroine is going to ride a giant? 1.jpg 3.jpg

SkoZi

Nov 12, 2019
Hello friends. Please tell me:
1) What can you do in this place? where the blue light is on on map 3. (where we got gas)
2) What can be done with the flying dragon?
3) How to get into the room behind the glass, to which we can go through the tunnel from the prison? (2 cards)
4) What can be done with female figures?
5) What can be done with the horse figure? (1 card) View attachment 1672114 View attachment 1672115
6) How to get a picture in the character's characteristics where the Heroine is going to ride a giant? View attachment 1672112 View attachment 1672113

1) As far as I know, there will be a well with which you can get the ability to resurrect.
2) This is not a dragon, I would say more like a succubus, I didn’t find anything with her, maybe you’ll be in updates.
3) I also did not find the opportunity to go there.
4) These are level 3 feeding stations at the moment they are not working.
5) I think it will be a level 4 feeding station, because I didn’t do anything where I didn’t look for information, I didn’t find anything on it.
6) I think you are talking about a skill that makes it possible to open doors, it will open itself after using level 2 feeding stations, the same skill can be obtained for level 1 feeding stations.

Reactions: uma2
2.50 star(s) 17 Votes