2.50 star(s) 17 Votes
Jul 14, 2017
I can't see the keybinds menu, what's the button to drop the baby and how is it supposed to work? I've tried pressing every key and I can't get rid of the thing.

EDIT: Never mind I managed to resize the control menu, it's Y. Posting this for everyone else who had the same problem as I.

EDIT2: So it turns out that there's no RNG, feeding stations and spider monsters both give you energy/power in every encounter BUT it seems to depend on how quickly you play the animation e.g. if you zoom through an animation you get nothing from it. Not what I would of done but hey at least no one should starve to death now.

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Need help when i play feeding never helps with power or staving to death and the only animations i can get are the wall mounts. I dont know if or how to open doors (sounds stupid) buttons don't work. Where can i nest? All the monster only give me game over no animations at all... Also cant use gas attack.

ED. neverminded got most the animations now but with the spider one i can get the one that kills you in the end but only manage to get the other one once. Im not sure how i got it though. Do you need two dogs for the random threesome or just one?

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is this game even playable lol? I can feed on a couple of the statues (with the terrible video player), but can’t interact with others (e.g. the female statue with a nipple hole?), it takes multiple interactions to get the feed menu to appear, and in any case it doesn’t seem to open any doors. Fighting doesn’t look like it accomplishes anything, and I assume seduction gas is something you have to unlock first? Also, people talking about game over animations, but every death just kicks me out to the title screen and continue does nothing, so idk lmao. Also birth scene has an issue, because my screen just froze for 10 seconds, then I had a baby in my arms.

VashSama

Jun 1, 2019
still don't understand: I don't have gas, I don't know how get it. How to get this?
if u have unlocked the skill to open the doors, go to the big door with the fatdick, go to map 3, down the stairs, you'll see a cave, go there e find a bed inside, sleep, pick ur ass symbiotic, with it u gain the gas ability

Reactions: Powiratel

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
if u have unlocked the skill to open the doors, go to the big door with the fatdick, go to map 3, down the stairs, you'll see a cave, go there e find a bed inside, sleep, pick ur ass symbiotic, with it u gain the gas ability
map3 it's place with jails,right?
nvm, i get it. screen was ...

Last edited:

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
This game still doesn't have save? previous ver takes forever to unlock the unlocking gate skills

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Yea for me the one thing i find really hot but you don't see often especially in high quality is monster face*ucking female.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Well,this ver has bugs with raping monsters at map2(goblin and the thing in tunnel). mb someone can give link from patreon at last ver

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
This game still doesn't have save? previous ver takes forever to unlock the unlocking gate skills
You save by going to sleep in your hideout.

Its a small hole in the wall on map one on the lower floor.

There's a space with clothes on the floor where you can sleep on. By that you can save

SkoZi

Nov 12, 2019
Sorry for my english I was able to get the animation from almost all the monsters if I may say so.
1) The dog has 3 animations 2 deadly 1 no (vaginal) you can get it if you use smoke on it when it has a dick
2) The spider has only two, I think everyone knows them
3) Animations with absorption ( Leeches (there is an animation of killing), balls, a dog, girls, a guy with a scythe (he has animations, the usual ones kill you, but there is also vaginal after using smoke like a dog)
This is all I could find.
And I noticed that after receiving the smoke, the possibility of getting pregnant disappeared.

Last edited:

Exes999

Aug 18, 2017
can someone say to me where i can find the second bed for the gas ability i searched all over and im just to stupid to find it

and yeah i searched there where the girls in jail are but with no hope dk what to do

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes