2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Exes999

Aug 18, 2017
i can open the lvl 1 doors yes but i thought the bed is on the floor with the giant troll is and thx

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
guys please dont make thos fucking shit games,you make angry the people more,and the game it verry bad, wen you walk slow motion,the feed station not working,stop doing this demo shit games,and learn some informatica first.

Saast2

Dec 9, 2019
guys please dont make thos fucking shit games,you make angry the people more,and the game it verry bad, wen you walk slow motion,the feed station not working,stop doing this demo shit games,and learn some informatica first.
Light version runs well for me.

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
The game is fine but maybe... Just maybe... Ditch the freaking food mechanic?
You die then you have to go to the main screen and reload all the damned videos again.
Checkpoints, save points, hell even a damned tutorial on how to get food would be nice.
I have no idea what to look for to get food. And by the time I do I am dead and reloading all over again.
Make food optional maybe? I mean it kills the whole thing when you die from starvation time and time again.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
yes i know it runs well,but no other things,press e to do that ,,thing,, and you disapear,it bad bugs alot in this game.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
the food it that thing with tits,but dosent working,i try all things,over and over again,and it no further after,that a demo-

Reactions: MoreNow

Saast2

Dec 9, 2019
the food it that thing with tits,but dosent working,i try all things,over and over again,and it no further after,that a demo-
In light version only 1 type of torsoes plays scene wich gives food. And this happens after a minute or so. At start it does not work.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
i still dint figure out yet,i was reach power 100,but cant open door,or other things,and plus,spider was disapear and remain only dogs,now what kind of game it that,and im tell you play alot of time to understand,nothing,just that of thing with spiders.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
i still dint figure out yet,i was reach power 100,but cant open door,or other things,and plus,spider was disapear and remain only dogs,now what kind of game it that,and im tell you play alot of time to understand,nothing,just that of thing with spiders.
try use cheat engine and have fun

MonMan65

Aug 21, 2017
try use cheat engine and have fun
Just for those curious its all in 4 bytes and is as displayed, Increasing power through cheat engine though doesn't seem to unlock opening doors, but does change the characters appearance, seems more tied to either feeding or how many times you let the spider nut in your butt.
You'll know you've gotten the ability to open doors however if a picture of the bigger wall dick (Not the horse) shows up in your character screen in the space on the right side.

My own question however is how do I deal with those blood sucking flying testicles that auto kill you if you get 3 of them on you I found crouching makes them float above you and you stop taking damage maybe because they aren't touching you but they seem to become attached to the player model and I can't get them off except randomly they fly off but bounce around the room before flying back and beaning you repeatedly like a harsh game of dodgeball.

Also Big Rip to the Tifa looking girl you set loose, she screams and you find her horribly dismembered body down the hallway after letting her loose now.

Exes999

Aug 18, 2017
dont we have any scenes for the big troll and littel on on lvl 2 cause if i seduce them i get only black screen and crawln for them deosnt do anything

SkoZi

Nov 12, 2019
dont we have any scenes for the big troll and littel on on lvl 2 cause if i seduce them i get only black screen and crawln for them deosnt do anything
As far as I know they only have animations when they attack you and your health drops to 0

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
i want to ask you guys,you have version demo or patreon ,bc demo version 3.2 it for me bad ,in slow motion goes animation all the game.

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes