2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

cryadis

Feb 3, 2018
To increase power I only found one way to do it so far: find a spider mob with a stiffy and crawl in front of it. You geta scene and power (and health) will increase after (over time). this also seems to refill energy.

Feeding seems to depend on you power level wich stations you can use. initially the normal sized ones, at power 100 or 200 you can use the bigger ones and also open doors.

Note: this is info based on v0.301

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
question ? so you play as victim ? got rape.. ?hmm
Yeah it is kind of rape in some places but than you use the possibillities givin to explore the "spaceship/Station" and welll.... Thats where the story is right now. We dont know if its the point to escape, to give in to the lust or take over the ship/station. All i can tell is that we will get some nice enhancements. Dont wanna spoil you all but i love how fast the dev is making updates and he listens to the community. So far he seems to have a Red String to follow.

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Kinda a bummer that the dogs are insta kill scenes. I mean he even added a threesome animation but it is limited to game overs.
I wish that were changed since I like the more aggressive stuff.
Maybe a gallery will fix that but still... Bummer.

Kekusus

Jan 30, 2018
i always die from starving,how do i must eat?How to unlock another level?What means middle mouse button,i click but nothing happen?

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Conceptually I like this but when you walk up to a mannequin and instead of seeing a cutscene you get a what I can only describe as a separate object in the game world that is playing the cutscene that you often have to move the camera around to actually see.

Another thing is just dumping the player into the world while great for the story makes for poor gameplay and only compounds the players frustration went met with a clearly already rough game.

I want to keep playing to see more but flat out the user experience alone is making me list this game as "High Labor, Low Payout".

Reactions: gilgamesh9

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
Kinda a bummer that the dogs are insta kill scenes. I mean he even added a threesome animation but it is limited to game overs.
I wish that were changed since I like the more aggressive stuff.
Maybe a gallery will fix that but still... Bummer.
i dont wanna spoil you but that problem is taken care of.

i got patreon access so i know whats coming there ^^

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes