VN Ren'Py Abandoned Invasion [v0.0.3] [MultiChoicesStudio]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am not really sure what to think of this. I could barely understand the dialogue to really pinpoint a plot. I understood a dumb conspiracy theory regarding the virus (this felt more like meaningless dialogue in my opinion) and a weird dream sequence with a demon girl... I don't even know. I also feel that the "Imagination" mechanic is going to be a higher focus than actual sex scenes, so I think I'll wait for a few updates and see how things are going. As it is right now, there is nothing that really grabs me or wants me to invest more time in the game. Good luck on the project though, dev.

MultiChoicesStudio

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018

I am not really sure what to think of this. I could barely understand the dialogue to really pinpoint a plot. I understood a dumb conspiracy theory regarding the virus (this felt more like meaningless dialogue in my opinion) and a weird dream sequence with a demon girl... I don't even know. I also feel that the "Imagination" mechanic is going to be a higher focus than actual sex scenes, so I think I'll wait for a few updates and see how things are going. As it is right now, there is nothing that really grabs me or wants me to invest more time in the game. Good luck on the project though, dev.

I know these male expressions are pretty weird. I will prepare my own male expression pack for the next episode. Thank you for your suggestion :)

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Honestly, I'm just sick of developers putting descriptions that are even less specific than horoscopes. It's like devs think "mystery" is what will draw people in, but when every single game has a "mysterious" synopsis, those bland and meaningless overviews just all sound the same. Please devs (not just of this game), write actual descriptions, give a couple sentences of plot synopsis, let people know why they should play your game in particular! There are dozens of v0.1's posted every week, give people a reason yours should stand out.

IMO, the translation of this description is "I haven't actually thought through a plot yet, so I'm just going to put some hot models in situations I can take screenshots of. Then I can get people to give me money on Patreon!"

And perhaps I'm wrong, but that synopsis were on a book cover... I'd put the book back.
Like I said, if that was a book synopsis, I wouldn't waste my time. You're trying to stand out among hundreds of other games, there has to be something to people to go on. Don't rely on people downloading your game to know what the "general lines of the story" are, because if they look at your description and never bother downloading, you've already lost that battle. People don't have unlimited time, they're not going to try out every single new game.

You don't have to tell the entire story, obviously, but you can "spoil" what the overarching plot is going to be. To use Maou-Sama for an example: "A Goddess tasks one of the last men in the world with repopulating all of time, and grants supernatural powers of seduction in order for him to accomplish that." That isn't telling the whole story, but it gives a rough idea of where the plot will go, and lets people know whether it will hit their kinks.
That's why I don't try games anymore.
Every single one looks the same, and the decription are the same.

With that description the game better let me name the protag as Flash, or it will all be a terrible experience.

1608292276896.jpeg

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The highlighting of the characters going back and forth along with the half bodies is really annoying IMO.
This was very irritating along with the huge text box and bad font which did not help the bad dialogue. The models are not great. Well nothing really stands out. Just another one to join the heap.
Good luck and bye.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
IDK,... I SERIOUSLY HOPE that This game gets BETTER with Future Updates!!
The MC looks and Acts like an IDIOT!!
What is the deal with Hoch?? She looks like an incredibly Sexy female;
the MC talks to her like she is a Guy! Is she a Tranny or something??
Or Is the MC Really an Idiot with a limited vocabulary!!
(IF This Game Is just designed/Developed for "fapping" material; I Will be Very disappointed)
Oh wait,... I already Am Disappointed.
Nevermind. Go ahead then,...

MultiChoicesStudio

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Which character would you like to see in the next(actually first) extra render? Please join the (Public) and let me know your choice :)

MultiChoicesStudio

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
I will share an extra render today. Last chance to vote for the , people :)
Frankly, I didn't expect even 1 vote, but 5 votes have been cast so far. Therefore I wanted to thank you for your nice attention.

(I will let you know the progress about the next episode immediately after the extra render. Have a nice day:))

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes