Download android v0.0.2a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: MultiChoicesStudio

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
What do you think about the next chapter? Should it be an open world or straight storyline?
Here's a about the gameplay of the next chapter.
I like when in these games have chioces an stuff like that but i'm a fan of visual novel style
If by Open World you mean sandbox, then i'll go for straight storyline

ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
Hello, since the poll is on February i guess it's already decided whether dev going sandbox or pure vn?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I think the translation actually got worse in this update; the Brittany dialogue at the beach broke my brain. I want to like this game but needing a decoder ring for the dialogue makes it more difficult to do so.

• Sad
Reactions: MultiChoicesStudio

MultiChoicesStudio

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
I've seen a lot of comments about the translation. You are completely right. My mother tongue is not English and I'm having a hard time translating. Yes, I admit that my English is not good because I learned English not from classes or courses, but from watching movies, series and playing games since I was a child. Therefore, it's hard for me to write a novel in English.

I have good news for those interested in my novel and those who will continue reading it.

From now on, the translations will be better because I was accepted to the GPT-3 beta. For those who don't know, GPT-3 is a very powerful algorithm. It's in the BETA version right now. I applied about 8-9 months ago and I was accepted about 2-3 days ago. Its main purpose is to talk to humans but also it's really good as a translation tool. I mean that from now on the sentences will be much more natural. If you want, I can even update the old chapters before I post the new ones.

Reactions: Eslo
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes