VN Ren'Py Abandoned Invasion [v0.0.3] [MultiChoicesStudio]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MultiChoicesStudio

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Which character would you like to see in the next extra render? Please join the (Public) and let me know your choice :)

MultiChoicesStudio

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Which character would you like to see in the next extra render? Please join the (Public) and let me know your choice :)

MultiChoicesStudio

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Here is the next extra render (public). Feel free to vote for the next render. :)

Bonnenuit

Oct 4, 2018
Honestly, I'm just sick of developers putting descriptions that are even less specific than horoscopes. It's like devs think "mystery" is what will draw people in, but when every single game has a "mysterious" synopsis, those bland and meaningless overviews just all sound the same. Please devs (not just of this game), write actual descriptions, give a couple sentences of plot synopsis, let people know why they should play your game in particular! There are dozens of v0.1's posted every week, give people a reason yours should stand out.

IMO, the translation of this description is "I haven't actually thought through a plot yet, so I'm just going to put some hot models in situations I can take screenshots of. Then I can get people to give me money on Patreon!"

And perhaps I'm wrong, but that synopsis were on a book cover... I'd put the book back.
At least it didn't didn't end, "It's up to you to decide..." like more than half of these descriptions. I'm just glad there's someone else out there that thinks descriptions are as important as the images!

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
1- I'm not sure. Maybe I'll open a poll via my .
2- And yes, this is my first game.
well i will be blunt...

it is definitely not good :)
firstly hoch is in my language young man :D but it is little bit more disturbing for me...

MC looks retarded and realy stupid (idk if it was intention some games have naive and stupid mc for reasons), i am not sure if player can identify himself with him or even stand to look at him.

imagination scenes are realy ridiculouse with background...

u probably wanted to show better who is speaking right now but that flashing is minimaly disturbing so if u dont want "place" persons in world i would rather dont do this.

story idk it was short and i practicaly dont know what i playing but it will be beter with update i think

to not sound like totaly jerk cause u r learning i will at least patron u little bit:)

gl with game

Reactions: libertypics

MultiChoicesStudio

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
and definitely dont open poll about incest at patron site :D
You're right :ROFLMAO: I almost forgot that. And I want to thank you for your constructive feedback, and your support :)

-I'm trying to fix that retarded look at MC. I started to make my own expressions and poses for Genesis 8 Male just because of that. I will try harder to make him look better :)

-Hoch is german. And Hoch means High in german :D

-I will make another background for Imagination Scenes. As you said, it looks unprofessional.:)

-One of my friends said that too. That's why I didn't use that flashing effect in the new chapter. Also, it will not happen in the next chapters too.:)

Reactions: laeg

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Hmm I feel sometimes the male avatar in these games are limited to 3 choices. I just keep seeing the same male characters in a lot of these VN's. I mean the female avatars look somewhat different but I am beginning to think that Daz or whereever you purchase these assets from have like 3 male choices. Bald black dude. Dorky haircut dude. Angry looking dude.

Here is the dorky haircut dude. But it's just my observation. I hope you can make a good VN.

Reactions: MultiChoicesStudio

MultiChoicesStudio

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
I want to publish a language update within 2 weeks. If I don't encounter any bugs, I would like to add the android version as well.

MultiChoicesStudio

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Here is the next extra render (public). Feel free to vote for the next render. :D

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes